Call your shots

mistakey

5 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

They aren’t taking a 6’0, 23 year old QB with character issues at #1.

That's what I go to. 6ft, 23, character issues that led to incidents and suspension, arrested for running from police, comes from a system that enables open throws and little pressure and BIG12 conference.

That's a lot of history and trend to overcome, as well as constant anxiety about him doing something wrong. 

1 minute ago, Aztec Hammer said:

That's what I go to. 6ft, 23, character issues that led to incidents and suspension, arrested for running from police, comes from a system that enables open throws and little pressure and BIG12 conference.

That's a lot of history and trend to overcome, as well as constant anxiety about him doing something wrong. 

On top of the fact there’s several other QBs that are better prospects anyways.

1 hour ago, Aztec Hammer said:

1 hour ago, pnies20 said:

On top of the fact there’s several other QBs that are better prospects anyways.

1 hour ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I keep coming back to the belief that it will be Darnold in the end, and then I see your posts...and they just drag me down, man. Like Baker is a very good QB but I'll be damned if Dorsey's bias would actually allow him to do something that NO ONE in the circles of analysts is even considering. Part of me thinks you are just messing with us, but I think that's because I want Darnold so badly. Dammit, this sucks.

It's all about the eye of the beholder... there are several other QBs that are better than Mayfield according to whom? Not McCloughan, Dorsey, or Highsmith...Why does Scot McCloughan not believe the character issues are that big of deal? Why does he have him as him #1? Since then, Baker has aced the process... so now he's fallen?  Why did some of the GM's Charlie Casserly  polled not think it was a big deal and had Baker #1... Sam Darnold is the better prospect by majority consensus of experts... however, he may not be the consensus via majority of experts within the Browns organization.

Prepare yourselves brethren.... and hope that Hue and the coaches have their say in the matter b/c if not...the pick is in and it's little Favre...

7 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

It's all about the eye of the beholder... there are several other QBs that are better than Mayfield according to whom? Not McCloughan, Dorsey, or Highsmith...Why does Scot McCloughan not believe the character issues are that big of deal? Why does he have him as him #1? Since then, Baker has aced the process... so now he's fallen?  Why did some of the GM's Charlie Casserly  polled not think it was a big deal and had Baker #1... Sam Darnold is the better prospect by majority consensus of experts... however, he may not be the consensus via majority of experts within the Browns organization.

Prepare yourselves brethren.... and hope that Hue and the coaches have their say in the matter b/c if not...the pick is in and it's little Favre...

I forgot you’re at the round table for these discussions.

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Man stop, @Mind Character is just trying to talk himself off, and then back on, the ledge for the next week.

Just enjoy the show.

He should be preparing everyone for us drafting Allen. 

Thats what’s going to happen and the city will burn BUUUUUUUURN!!!!!!!! 

2 hours ago, pnies20 said:

I forgot you’re at the round table for these discussions.

@Mind Character at the round table for these discussions:

tumblr_muzdp1C4ny1rg5ylso1_500.gif

9 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

He should be preparing everyone for us drafting Allen. 

Thats what’s going to happen and the city will burn BUUUUUUUURN!!!!!!!! 

rkrJ3.gif

2 hours ago, Mind Character said:

hope that Hue and the coaches have their say in the matter

No.

9 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

No.

Well based on his intel, Hue and the coaches are our only hope for taking Darnold. I think it's believable too. We knew Dorsey loved Baker prior to taking the gig here. We also know McCloughan compared him to Brett Favre. And we can be damn sure that Baker killed it on the whiteboard. So...we may actually be on Hue's side in this battle.

7 hours ago, bosko1616 said:

I have a question for you guys. If we traded 4 to Buffalo. And received 12,22,53, and future 1st. 

Would you trade 22,35, and future 1st to get 6 so we’d wed have 1,6,12,33,53,64

Yes.

#1 Sam Darnold/Baker Mayfield

#6 Bradley Chubb/Denzel Ward/Vita Vea

#12 Tremaine Edmunds/Marcus Davenport/Calvin Ridley/Jaire Alexander

#33 Maurice Hurst/Derrius Guice/Taven Bryan/Mike Hughes/Kolton Miller/Sony Michel

#53 Justin Reid/Isaiah Oliver/DJ Chark/Brian O'Neill

#64 Nick Chubb/Rashaad Penny/Orlando Brown/Dontae Jackson/Anthony Miller/James Washington/Nathan Shepard/BJ Hill

Archived