21 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

What Will Happen:

1(1). Baker Mayfield

1(4). Bradley Chubb

-----------------------------

What I Want:

1(1). Sam Darnold

1(4). a, Denzel Ward // b. Bradley Chubb

-Really torn on Ward vs Chubb after reviewing Ward again last week... If I knew Mike Hughes would fall and we'd get him, I'd go Chubb...

Not swayed by the Darnold/Stanton instagram thing?

7 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Not swayed by the Darnold/Stanton instagram thing?

Lol.

There's zero chance that John Dorsey is telling a prospect that he's going to select them until the day of the draft... that info would leak to agents or family members... lifer scouts like Dorsey wouldn't ever think to do something like that... neither would the coaches as they are kept in the dark as to who the QB will be... what if the prospect gets into an accident or has a run in with the law...then the guy you select knows he wasn't the guy

If that instatweeter thing is real, it means absolutely nothing...

The sooner you accept Mayfield Favre as your QB, the better off you'll be... begin your grieving process today my friend.. you'll be better for it...

9 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Lol.

There's zero chance that John Dorsey is telling a prospect that he's going to select them until the day of the draft... that info would leak to agents or family members... lifer scouts like Dorsey wouldn't ever think to do something like that... neither would the coaches as they are kept in the dark as to who the QB will be... what if the prospect gets into an accident or has a run in with the law...then the guy you select knows he wasn't the guy

If that instatweeter thing is real, it means absolutely nothing...

The sooner you accept Mayfield Favre as your QB, the better off you'll be... begin your grieving process today my friend.. you'll be better for it...

I don't know, didn't Darnold get an early flight from Cleveland to go throw for Ronald Jones? That, following Stanton on social media and maybe even not throwing at the Combine... Perhaps Browns/Darnold have known all along that they are going to be together.

Maybe i'm just trying to be positive.

1 minute ago, bosko1616 said:

I have a question for you guys. If we traded 4 to Buffalo. And received 12,22,53, and future 1st. 

Would you trade 22,35, and future 1st to get 6 so we’d wed have 1,6,12,33,53,64

No way. I'd keep that initial gold from the trade and wait for Buffalo to suck next year so we can get Ed Oliver or Nick Bosa.

1 hour ago, Mind Character said:

What Will Happen:

1(1). Baker Mayfield

1(4). Bradley Chubb

-----------------------------

What I Want:

1(1). Sam Darnold

1(4). a, Denzel Ward // b. Bradley Chubb

-Really torn on Ward vs Chubb after reviewing Ward again last week... If I knew Mike Hughes would fall and we'd get him, I'd go Chubb...

I keep coming back to the belief that it will be Darnold in the end, and then I see your posts...and they just drag me down, man. Like Baker is a very good QB but I'll be damned if Dorsey's bias would actually allow him to do something that NO ONE in the circles of analysts is even considering. Part of me thinks you are just messing with us, but I think that's because I want Darnold so badly. Dammit, this sucks.

1 minute ago, pnies20 said:

They aren’t taking a 6’0, 23 year old QB with character issues at #1.

See, that's what I keep telling myself too. But on the other hand there's so many dots that connect Baker to Dorsey. There's no question he is, at the very least, enticed.

This emotional roller coaster is...it's...

giphy.gif

Darnold was the #1 pick the day he declared and everyone knew it. All this other stuff is to keep interest and suspense via doubt. Other teams fans imagining Darnold on their team.

Where Barkley ends up is the only point of real interest beyond the qbs.

Last year was an amazing class so the qb debates, trades, and drops have to sustain the buzz this whole draft process.

What if Mayfield goes before the others? What if he drops like Carr or Rodgers? Same for Allen Jackson and Rosen. 

The one sure thing is that Darnold is going #1 or #2. 

Just now, MistaBohmbastic said:

See, that's what I keep telling myself too. But on the other hand there's so many dots that connect Baker to Dorsey. There's no question he is, at the very least, enticed.

This emotional roller coaster is...it's...

giphy.gif

Of course there’s connections. They do their homework. He’s a top 3-5 QB in the draft. They SHOULD be connected to him. Just like they’re connected to Allen. There’s zero chance Mayfields taken at 1. ZERO.

Archived