Call your shots

mistakey

Saying Darnold at 1 and bills get a deal done to get to 2 and we take Chubb at 4. Also hoping for a mike Hughes at 33 Sony Michel at 35. 64 idk who will be there but bpa I guess if ideal. Tyrell Crosby maybe there if he slips 

13 minutes ago, BaYArEa32 said:

Saying Darnold at 1 and bills get a deal done to get to 2 and we take Chubb at 4. Also hoping for a mile Hughes at 33 Sony Michel at 35. 64 idk who will be there but bpa I guess if ideal. Tyrell Crosby maybe there if he slips 

That would be an incredible draft. There's a decent chance none of those guys will be there in round two though. Hughes is a top 2 CB in this draft, if a team can look past his off the field issues, he's off the board. If Guice goes before pick 32, Michel ain't getting past Philly.

All IMO, of course, but it could very well play out that way.

2 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

That would be an incredible draft. There's a decent chance none of those guys will be there in round two though. Hughes is a top 2 CB in this draft, if a team can look past his off the field issues, he's off the board. If Guice goes before pick 32, Michel ain't getting past Philly.

All IMO, of course, but it could very well play out that way.

Yeah I can see that happening. If those guys are off at that point who do you think would be good picks at 33 and 35? Maybe Oliver gets there? I've heard first round buzz with him recently. Hughes is my dream at 33 but I agree idk if he falls there my older brother is a panthers fan and he was telling me they are taking a hard look at him at 24.

I'm going to say Darnold 1 just because I am PRAYING that is the case.

I think we trade down, but for the sake of this where and what we take there is harder to predict, so I think we go Chubb at 4.

Oliver at 33 (It just seems like we like him)

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 1:15 AM, BaYArEa32 said:

Yeah I can see that happening. If those guys are off at that point who do you think would be good picks at 33 and 35? Maybe Oliver gets there? I've heard first round buzz with him recently. Hughes is my dream at 33 but I agree idk if he falls there my older brother is a panthers fan and he was telling me they are taking a hard look at him at 24.

Yeah I think Oliver will be there. He's got phenomenal attributes but lacks physicality and is still a little raw IMO.

On 4/19/2018 at 10:15 PM, BaYArEa32 said:

If we grab Darnold & Chubb and all the options you listed are off the board, I could see 33 & 35 being CB and interior pass rush. The draft is rich in both so could see some good ones there.

Denzel/Josh J/Hughes/Jaire/Oliver/ maybe Carlton Davis and/or Donte Jackson go first round too. I could even see Josh Jackson sitting at 33 because he ran so slow and is more of a zone than man guy. 

I could see us trading up to the late/very end of the first to grab a guy like Hurst, Taven or Payne if Dorsey thinks he'll excel at interior pass rush. 

Btw, what part of the bay are you in? I'm in Humboldt now but used to live in Santa Rosa area. 

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

If we grab Darnold & Chubb and all the options you listed are off the board, I could see 33 & 35 being CB and interior pass rush. The draft is rich in both so could see some good ones there.

Denzel/Josh J/Hughes/Jaire/Oliver/ maybe Carlton Davis and/or Donte Jackson go first round too. I could even see Josh Jackson sitting at 33 because he ran so slow and is more of a zone than man guy. 

I could see us trading up to the late/very end of the first to grab a guy like Hurst, Taven or Payne if Dorsey thinks he'll excel at interior pass rush. 

Btw, what part of the bay are you in? I'm in Humboldt now but used to live in Santa Rosa area. 

Josh Jackson is one one my "man crushes" of this draft I liked what I seen on tape. He's raw as a former Wr but kind of reminds me of a young Josh Norman coming out. Talented long great ball skills willing tackler (could/should get better). Again older brother and actually mother are panthers fans so watched every game every yr. I was concerned with his 40 and his hips at combine but would love to get him on 2nd or move up for him. And I'm in the South Bay. Basically San Jose I'm about 15 mins from Levi stadium and 49ers I guess practice/ hq. Not sure if they hq in Santa Clara or else where. Cool to know there's another Cali Browns guy in this forum

46 minutes ago, BaYArEa32 said:

Josh Jackson is one one my "man crushes" of this draft I liked what I seen on tape. He's raw as a former Wr but kind of reminds me of a young Josh Norman coming out. Talented long great ball skills willing tackler (could/should get better). Again older brother and actually mother are panthers fans so watched every game every yr. I was concerned with his 40 and his hips at combine but would love to get him on 2nd or move up for him. And I'm in the South Bay. Basically San Jose I'm about 15 mins from Levi stadium and 49ers I guess practice/ hq. Not sure if they hq in Santa Clara or else where. Cool to know there's another Cali Browns guy in this forum

I’m right there with you. He had problems at the Combine, even to the point of having to be pulled out of a backpedal drill, which was awkward, but the dude is a playmaker.

I don’t mind corners that get beat a few times (practically everyone will get beat in today’s NFL) if they just have a knack for coming up with a gamechanging play.

Josh Jackson is a ballhawk and would be a steal at 33.

Marcus Peters style ball skills.

48 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

I’m right there with you. He had problems at the Combine, even to the point of having to be pulled out of a backpedal drill, which was awkward, but the dude is a playmaker.

I don’t mind corners that get beat a few times (practically everyone will get beat in today’s NFL) if they just have a knack for coming up with a gamechanging play.

Josh Jackson is a ballhawk and would be a steal at 33.

Marcus Peters style ball skills.

If he can’t mirror well should he actually play fs?

1.1 Darnold

1.4 trade down with the Bills. Get 12, 22 and 2019 1st and 3rd (we payed a lot for Taylor, they will have to pay a lot to us now)

1.12 McGlinchey, I think we are also high on Ward and Vea but they might be gone already. Now we hopefully have a replacement for Joe.

1.22 Jaire Alexander 

We will probably also trade back into the first round with one of our seconds. But I don't really know who to target so I would rather pick whoever we like best at 33 and 35.

4 minutes ago, PreSeasonChamp69 said:

1.1 Darnold

1.4 trade down with the Bills. Get 12, 22 and 2019 1st and 3rd (we payed a lot for Taylor, they will have to pay a lot to us now)

1.12 McGlinchey, I think we are also high on Ward and Vea but they might be gone already. Now we hopefully have a replacement for Joe.

1.22 Jaire Alexander 

We will probably also trade back into the first round with one of our seconds. But I don't really know who to target so I would rather pick whoever we like best at 33 and 35.

Darnold and a trade down earns a like from me.  

Welcome.

Archived