College Football / NFL Draft Discussion

candyman93

The way this season is going I have a big fear for next years draft.

We are going to be able to draft a QB or Barkley but not both.

I want Barkley so badly but I'm afraid we are going to take a QB because we have to. Not because they are a Franchise guy

29 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

I want Barkley so badly but I'm afraid we are going to take a QB because we have to. Not because they are a Franchise guy

Rosen and Darnold are the only franchise caliber guys.

The media will try really hard to hype up somebody else, but just focus on those 2 names.

3 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

We have the picks to trade up. But do you trade up for a running back? I think it depends what you have to give up.

9 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Same but I worry that we will be forced to take a QB and miss out on something truly special 

My case in point is look in Jacksonville with them adding fournette and beefing up the D, bortles is garbage but they're competing, and our run game is straight up 

Vomit.gif

44 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Same but I worry that we will be forced to take a QB and miss out on something truly special 

Miss out on something truly special? No QB looks truly special. Rosen looks the Best but he has his faults

Archived