College Football / NFL Draft Discussion

candyman93

2 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

I would not be opposed to grabbing another QB in the 2nd round rather it’s Stidham,Allen,or Browning why the hell not. If anything it’s going to be a great trade piece down the line and another insurance policy at QB

Eff that, give me a thoroughbred or roll with Kizer.

Kessler and Hogan are good enough as backups IMO.

On 10/3/2017 at 1:22 PM, brownie man said:

If you'd rather have Mayfield over Kizer your insane literally insane 

Hashtag Brian Sipe. He didn't have the size or strength but the mental tools needed. So far when I have watched these can't miss QBs in big games, they have failed to impress me. Mayfield did against the buckeyes in Columbus. I'll keep watching to see but as of right now, he caught my eye. Not saying he is one on my list but he is worth evaluating. 

that is all

Mastercheddaar

On 10/4/2017 at 1:40 PM, Mastercheddaar said:

Hashtag Brian Sipe. He didn't have the size or strength but the mental tools needed. So far when I have watched these can't miss QBs in big games, they have failed to impress me. Mayfield did against the buckeyes in Columbus. I'll keep watching to see but as of right now, he caught my eye. Not saying he is one on my list but he is worth evaluating. 

that is all

Mastercheddaar

I think Rosen has been very impressive so far. 

This will change during the season of course.....My early 2018 Mock, first edition (THIS IN NOWAY, denotes that I am giving up on the season...I want to see how the boys develop)

1rst Saquan Barkley RB Penn St.

1rst Minka Fitzpatrick FS Alabama

2nd Courland Sutton WR SMU

2nd Simmie Cobbs Jr WR Indiana

2nd Danny Johnson CB Southern

3rd Ade Aruna DE tulane (Alt. Jaylon Furgeson DE La. Tech)

4th Ian Thomas TE Indiana

4th Blace Brown CB Troy

5th Sione Teuhema OLB SE LA

5th Karreem Orr CB Chattanooga (xfer-AZ St.)

6th Chad Whitener MLB Okla St.

7th Traded for a 2020 5th

Watching the Penn state game. I've only seen highlights of Saquon other than the Rose Bowl but he hasn't shown anything at all in this game so far. His ypc last week was poor too even if he did have a kick return.

Sure he's better than this. Hoping for a more enjoyable second half.

On 10/4/2017 at 1:40 PM, Mastercheddaar said:

that is all

Mastercheddaar

I have to admit that Mayfield, while lacking a lot of the physical traits of a true franchise QB, is one of the strongest leaders of men I have seen play at the position. His intangibles are off the charts and it is hard to imagine that he will not be successful at the next level, but if you are going by talent alone, he is way down on the QB rankings chart, but I love the guy.

Archived