SUPER LATE STAGE DARNOLD PLANE

mistakey

40 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Just listened to a spot on 92.3 discussing how much of a Dorsey vote of no confidence in Hueball that he hasn't told him. haha

Eh, hard to have that kind of confidence in a guy you’ve only known 5 months.

We don’t even know if it’s true either tbh, we just want to believe it because we think Hue is a walking scrotum.

10 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Eh, hard to have that kind of confidence in a guy you’ve only known 5 months.

We don’t even know if it’s true either tbh, we just want to believe it because we think Hue is a walking scrotum.

Well Silver hasn't reported it, has he?:D

1 hour ago, pnies20 said:

Who said anything about not doing homework. I’ve stated a bunch I’m all for the due diligence thing. He’s just always been the best choice.

Well that is different than he was the choice the moment he declared. I do hope it's the right choice but unlike you I don't think it's an easy choice to make.

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well that is different than he was the choice the moment he declared. I do hope it's the right choice but unlike you I don't think it's an easy choice to make.

I’m just making the point that he’s the best prospect, imo

24 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

SOURCE?!

giphy.gif

lol Well lets look at the situation.

Allbright is a NFL insider/analyst with sources inside some organizations. He tweeted 'Its Darnold" and immediatly deleted it. It reads like a text message conversation as if somebody asked a question to him and that was his reply. Hes not a moron so I know he knows the difference in his text messaging screen and his 'compose a tweet' screen on Twitter. He would have caught himself if it was a SMS text message.

Its pretty obvious since it reads like a conversation and he was answering somebodys question,  he was in a conversation in his DMs on Twitter and accidentally didnt realize he was on the 'compose a tweet' screen and he thought he was messaging in his DMs. Hence why he deleted it so fast and tried to play it off.

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

Allbright is a NFL insider/analyst with sources inside some organizations. He tweeted 'Its Darnold" and immediatly deleted it. It reads like a text message conversation as if somebody asked a question to him and that was his reply. Hes not a moron so I know he knows the difference in his text messaging screen and his 'compose a tweet' screen on Twitter.

Its pretty obvious since it reads like a conversation and he was answering somebodys question. Its 99% chance he was in a conversation in his DMs on Twitter and accidently didnt realize he was on the 'compose a tweet' screen and he thought he was messaging in his DMs. Hence why he deleted it so fast and tried to play it off.

Was half joking. I totally believe this. At this point I'm grasping for straws in search of a confirmation. 

You guys have no idea, I've had like 6 dreams that somehow involve Darnold and the draft in the past two weeks. I'm going insane.

39 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Allbright is a NFL insider/analyst with sources inside some organizations. He tweeted 'Its Darnold" and immediatly deleted it. It reads like a text message conversation as if somebody asked a question to him and that was his reply. Hes not a moron so I know he knows the difference in his text messaging screen and his 'compose a tweet' screen on Twitter. He would have caught himself if it was a SMS text message.

Its pretty obvious since it reads like a conversation and he was answering somebodys question,  he was in a conversation in his DMs on Twitter and accidentally didnt realize he was on the 'compose a tweet' screen and he thought he was messaging in his DMs. Hence why he deleted it so fast and tried to play it off.

Yeah, someone in the media actually has information about who will be the #1 pick but they wait for someone else to report it instead of doing it themselves? Who would tell someone in the media who the pick was going to be and expect them not to report it? What would be the point?

I think Darnold will be the pick and I think it's between him and Allen so I hope he is the pick but I don't think the media is sitting on the story it makes no sense whatsoever.

3 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah, someone in the media actually has information about who will be the #1 pick but they wait for someone else to report it instead of doing it themselves? Who would tell someone in the media who the pick was going to be and expect them not to report it? What would be the point?

I think Darnold will be the pick and I think it's between him and Allen so I hope he is the pick but I don't think the media is sitting on the story it makes no sense whatsoever.

Personally, I dont think he knows or anything like that. Im just thinking it was a private conversation between him and somebody else and he got asked a Question which he responded with "Its Darnold". Whether he actually knows from his sources is complete speculation

Conspiracy: Earlier today, Mike Silver made claims that he knows things but cannot tip them because NFL Network is forbidding it. If that is actually the case, it can be assumed that Allbright's source is not far off from Silver's source.

Silver's is probably Hue. Hue probably convinced Haslam that it has to be Darnold, to which Haslam responded, "I'll make sure of it." If this is the case, Dorsey's secrecy can be bypassed by the one man who has authority over him.

...Or something along these lines. It's still in the works.

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Silver's is probably Hue. Hue probably convinced Haslam that it has to be Darnold, to which Haslam responded, "I'll make sure of it." If this is the case, Dorsey's secrecy can be bypassed by the one man who has authority over him.

Hueball and Haslam to the rescue!

I'll take it!

7 hours ago, Mind Character said:

You poor souls...

I'll have drinks, food, and a grief counselor ready upon your return, and I'll leave the light on for you all...

This close to the draft is when you really shine.

6 hours ago, Mind Character said:

You think!?...

Shucks...... And here all this time I thought my posts about Cleveland becoming a post-apocalyptic hellscape where there are water wars and no rule of law wasn't dramatic at all...

All the digital footballs

1 hour ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

You guys have no idea, I've had like 6 dreams that somehow involve Darnold

"You're a growing boy and you're just exploring your body in a healthy way."

@MistaBohmbastic's mom, 2017

4 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Hueball and Haslam to the rescue!

I'll take it!

You're the worst.

36 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Conspiracy: Earlier today, Mike Silver made claims that he knows things but cannot tip them because NFL Network is forbidding it.

So the NFL is prohibiting media from reporting in this conspiracy theory? Also, they are stopping their own media organization from reporting it when they could report it first? Doesn't make much sense for a conspiracy theory, they are usually outlandish but they supply a reason for a result.

Archived