MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

5 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'm judging off the guys Lee has already faced

then youre ignorant of gillespies background. His wrestling is world class, not jut in mma but period. If he wanted hed easily be on the olympic team. Add to that his striking has become well above average, nd hes been knocking guys out that are not really easy to do so (medieros). Hes legit a khabib type guy if he focused only on getting takedowns, its almost at that level. He just overwhelms guys. No one lee has faced is like that.

4 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

then youre ignorant of gillespies background. His wrestling is world class, not jut in mma but period. If he wanted hed easily be on the olympic team. Add to that his striking has become well above average, nd hes been knocking guys out that are not really easy to do so (medieros). Hes legit a khabib type guy if he focused only on getting takedowns, its almost at that level. He just overwhelms guys. No one lee has faced is like that.

This is MMA not just wrestling, you cant tell me GG is more dangerous than the guy who is seen as the biggest threat to Khabib in Tony Ferguson. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

This is MMA not just wrestling, you cant tell me GG is more dangerous than the guy who is seen as the biggest threat to Khabib in Tony Ferguson. 

dude, one of these days you have to come up for some air off Tony.

One fight against a good striker, Tony's going to get caught and go night night.