MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

Watching now. 

Thoughts on the Crute/Alvey stoppage? I love Alvey so I feel a little bad about it. Probably should have been stopped when he got dropped but I think he recovered enough to where the stoppage was a little early

I do love Montana, but for a different reason lol. That girl looks good and Kassem is quite the cutie too....Back to the fight, Montana looked great...I mean her submission/ground game. Round 2 was beautiful constantly going for subs

Mariano looked like a BIG LW but he had no clue on the ground, nice to see Groovy to get the W

Miller v Lando would be pretty cool!

After R1, idk who will win but its nice to see Spider fight like this because I feel like he hasn't thrown ANYTHING like this in his last 4-5 fights

Israel telling Kelvin to put that belt down LOL I died

We all love Silva, but I kind of thought this fight was the perfect send off for him to retire. Doesn't sound like he wants to though

7 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Uncle Dana says Tony Ferguson is next in line to face Khabib. Please let this one stick

http://www.espn.com/mma/ufc/story/_/id/25953307/dana-white-tony-ferguson-guy-face-khabib-nurmagomedov-next

I honestly hope Khabib Murders him. In the mean time, Ferguson should fight Poirier.

Izzy vs. Whittaker would be interesting. 

Also, does anyone actually see Lesnar coming back to fight DC? If he does, does he have more than a lucky punch chance?

Edited by BullsandBroncos

3 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I honestly hope Khabib Murders him. In the mean time, Ferguson should fight Poirier.

Izzy vs. Whittaker would be interesting. 

Also, does anyone actually see Lesnar coming back to fight DC? If he does, does he have more than a lucky punch chance?

Your hatred of Tony is ridiculous

And yea Lesnar has a lucky punch chance but his standup sucks