MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

run back both rose v. andrade and chandler v. pitbull

jack swagger is an ******* and probably the best heel in mma 

never cared about an undefeated streak less than aj mckee's 

mvp is still the king of bellator. forever

give volkanovski the title shot against max

that was the best bj penn has looked in like 8 years even tho he got his *** kicked 

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

that's a term i may throw out of my *** when im talking to someone at my job that i'm tryna sound like an adult around, but not really know what it means but just hope they don't know what it means either 

bruh, it means...Packers beat the Jets, Jets beat the Dolphins, Dolphins beat the Patriots, thus...Packers > Patriots. You know this. You aren't dumb.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

bruh, it means...Packers beat the Jets, Jets beat the Dolphins, Dolphins beat the Patriots, thus...Packers > Patriots. You know this. You aren't dumb.

oh i didn't know that had a name. what you call the "transitive property" i always angrily refer to as **** **** whenever a homie or someone on this forum brings that line of reasoning into play. and thanks bro that's sweet of you to say, but you'd be surprised 

2 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

oh i didn't know that had a name. what you call the "transitive property" i always angrily refer to as **** **** whenever a homie or someone on this forum brings that line of reasoning into play. and thanks bro that's sweet of you to say, but you'd be surprised 

I mean, you GOT INTO college and stayed in like Van Wilder. You ain't dumb homie. I don't believe your schtick.

7 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I mean, you GOT INTO college and stayed in like Van Wilder. You ain't dumb homie. I don't believe your schtick.

college is the most overrated **** ever. i think people know this by now lol. attendance more a product of obedience/class than any kind of intellectual merit. there's no schtick brother, i just don't know a lot of **** lol. i bet most people don't what the transitive property is dude, that's a pretty wild term

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

lol you learn it in like 9th grade math 

ah that explains it, the higher-ups put me in weird classes in high school & now i'm the only mfer who doesn't know what the transitive property is, beautiful. my 9th grade math class was called "advanced topics" and we just measured shapes and **** lol. mostly we just watched forensic files tbh