MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Bruh, she made a technical mistake. Let's not use the transitive property to try to decide who is better. One of them straight beat down the other so, no, JJ is not the "real champ." But you do you. 

I feel you. It’s just that Rose has Joanna’s number.. I simply think Joanna was and is the real champ.. Much like how the Sonics would beat the **** out of Hakeems rockets, and the suns were the only team to beat the Sonics saving Houston the trouble to win those 2 chips.. 

I still feels Joanna won that first fight vs rose had better numbers and out put. But I can also see why Rose won! So there’s no dispute. Either way I’m extremely happy Rose lost! Because I see Claudia and Jessica going at it for a while. And I see them both beating Rose.. 

Edited by El ramster

Just now, El ramster said:

I still feels Joanna won that first fight vs rose had better numbers and out put. But I can also see why Rose won! So there’s no dispute. Either way I’m extremely happy Rose lost! Because I see Claudia and Jessica going at it for a while. 

Rose finished JJ in the first fight. I'm assuming you think it was the 2nd fight? Regardless, Rose just made a technical mistake and hung on to something because it worked once. DC literally pointed out the change that Andrade made and Rose/her corner, didn't adjust. If she had let go, literally, 1 second earlier, she's okay and this fight is still happening. 

There's no reason to not run it back. Rose deserves it.

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Real talk haven’t heard anyone say it. Either way, it’s a cool way to pronounce it. Just something that I’ve even heard the guy translating call him Jose. 

I've been watching him all the way back to WEC. Trust me, it's always been Joe-Zay.

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

Rose finished JJ in the first fight. I'm assuming you think it was the 2nd fight? Regardless, Rose just made a technical mistake and hung on to something because it worked once. DC literally pointed out the change that Andrade made and Rose/her corner, didn't adjust. If she had let go, literally, 1 second earlier, she's okay and this fight is still happening. 

There's no reason to not run it back. Rose deserves it.

Yeah my bad second fight. Sure I wouldn’t mind a run back! Rose is a great human being and a better person! I just dislike her a fighter lol. And tonight I’ll sleep like a baby.. I just don’t see Rose beating Jessica in the near future. Chick is a walking steroid needle aka PED tank. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I’ve heard interviews call him jose(Mexican). I’ve only hear Dana and Joe call him Jozeee. I saw his movie and when they opened his restaurant burger joint.. no one calls him Jozee. 

the 'r' in portuguese makes the 'h' sound so it's not 'hoe se'. but I think it is a little less joe and more like a 'juh ze'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAASfvxqX6M

also suarez might deserve a shot

• Like 1

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Yeah she struggles with mental illness. I really hope she gets that fixed before a fight. That bloody hand story had like! Whoooa. 

she is still so young. i wouldnt mind her working on her mental health before she makes another title run

• Like 1

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Of course it is. I'm going to be up north in this amazing cabin but we won't have TV and we'll all be drunk idiots in Eagle River and Minocqua and nothing in that area shows UFC. Closest place was like 60 miles away the last time we were up there lol.

I'm pissed I'm going to miss Jimmie Rivera vs Petr Yan.

dude like half my family lives in eagle river, that's absolutely wild. have never heard anyone even acknowledge that city before lol. that place is absolute hell. not for you, cause you'll be w/ homies and what not, but i dread going there every year lol. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

dude like half my family lives in eagle river, that's absolutely wild. have never heard anyone even acknowledge that city before lol. that place is absolute hell. not for you, cause you'll be w/ homies and what not, but i dread going there every year lol. 

Which is why we paid money for a party bus to take us to Minocqua lol. That cabin is just pure badassery so we're going there instead of Woodruff this year.

• Like 1