MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

Was happy to see my prediction come through with Andrade being crowned the new champ.  Not sure how ppl can hate on her.  She is relentless...like a "cyborg" (no pun intended)

Rose has always been a goofy sumbch.  I am absolutely not surprised that she does not seem fully committed to continuing the sport.

2 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

So it seems like to me pretty much every time there's a champ vs. champ fight the lighter guy (or girl) wins. Is this "proof" weight cut negatively affects fighters to the point it's a disadvantage? Inacurrate? Coincidence?

Dustin smoked Max and JJ lost to Bullet

but Cejudo beat TJ(ultra weight cut for TJ) and Nunes beat Cyborg

The best Conor was crackhead Conor too

it all depends on the fight/fighter specifically. 

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832

Is it bad that I'm 10x more hyped for Cowboy-Ferguson and Diaz vs Pettis than I am the main events of the PPV? 

For 238 I'll still be heavily rooting for Bullet and for Cejudo to get murdered.

Holloway has challenged Conor to take the FW belt from him. 

Also, I wouldn't mind Pettis and Fergy running it back. That was FOTY for me last year.

6 hours ago, Blazer026 said:

Didn't watch UFC, had Bellator and Boxing on instead. 

How'd did Aldo lose 30-27? Never woulda guessed that'd happen. 

Was strange, he never really pulled the trigger. Though Volkanovski fought a really smart fight, didn't come out there trying to brawl like Stephens and Moicano

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

Was strange, he never really pulled the trigger. Though Volkanovski fought a really smart fight, didn't come out there trying to brawl like Stephens and Moicano

Exactly. Aldo was just so content just sitting back and waiting that he forgot to do anything. Alex did enough to win every round and held him up against the cage for a little bit in every round or at least 2 of 3

20 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Is it bad that I'm 10x more hyped for Cowboy-Ferguson and Diaz vs Pettis than I am the main events of the PPV? 

For 238 I'll still be heavily rooting for Bullet and for Cejudo to get murdered.

Holloway has challenged Conor to take the FW belt from him. 

Also, I wouldn't mind Pettis and Fergy running it back. That was FOTY for me last year.

Diaz v Pettis must be new news but stoked for the fight assuming Diaz wants to show up. Although to his credit he puts on a better fight than his brother did vs Silva