MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

11 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

243 doesn't look all that great. Other than top-2 fights the rest isn't all that exciting to me

Caters heavily towards the AU/NZ fans, which is to be expected. As a Kiwi, I'm pumped for it. Adesanya, Hooker, Jumeau (who's from my hometown) and Brad Riddell. We're just missing Kai Kara France and Shane Young, or that would be every Kiwi in the UFC right now

1 hour ago, Buckrock101 said:

Caters heavily towards the AU/NZ fans, which is to be expected. As a Kiwi, I'm pumped for it. Adesanya, Hooker, Jumeau (who's from my hometown) and Brad Riddell. We're just missing Kai Kara France and Shane Young, or that would be every Kiwi in the UFC right now

Yea I'm surprised Kai wasn't put on this card, he fought just a month ago. I'm definitely excited for the Top-2 bought but otherwise I just dont know much of the rest of the card. I do like Bam Bam

11 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

Kai is fighting Pettis at 245