MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

Duffee flat out quit. What a joke. He was fine. 

That was straight "try to get rest" manipulation. Once the doctor said they could go, he said he was seeing double and took the cheap way out. What a damn shame. Dude lacks so much character. Promising career back in the early 2010s but that's gone by the wayside due to things he's done and brutal injuries/diseases. Feel like he'll get cut after that nonsense.

Edited by beekay414

Just now, BullsandBroncos said:

Same. Both have 1st round knockout power and great leg kicks. Definitely done in the first 2 rounds.

I wanna see if Gaethje's chin can hold up against that one shot power. That fight would be pure dynamite and, as far as I can tell, everyone I see on Twitter wants it. There's no way Gaethje sits long enough to wait for the winner of Khabib-Ferguson. That fight might not even happen until 2020.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

And honestly, Gaethje's run is a testament to Poirier and Alvarez's chins. Those fights were all fireworks and they got the TKO by wearing him down. That's why the McGregor fight would be so fun, because you know it's going to be fireworks and someone is dying in the octagon.

Gaethje's got Power and always comes forward but so did a prime Aldo. 

I have either guy knocking out the other in round 2 for sure.

1 minute ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Gaethje's got Power and always comes forward but so did a prime Aldo. 

I have either guy knocking out the other in round 2 for sure.

Gaethje is susceptible to the left. If he gets hit by a Conor bomb, he goes to sleep. Regardless, I want to see it.