MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

1 hour ago, JonStark said:

It would be amazing as a co-main, but yeah I agree. I don't really care about a fake BMF belt. 

It should be the BJF belt, the best journeyman fighter belt. Masvidal is 11-6 in the UFC (6-4 at WW) and Diaz is 15-9 in the UFC (3-3 at WW). And two of Diaz's wins at WW came against other LW's in McGregor and Pettis, lol. 

One thing that's pretty annoying is the fact that people are always making stupid comments like "Well, technically Nate is a LW, technically Cerrone is a WW, technically this person is a this or that."'

Pettis and Diaz are natural WWs. Same with Cerrone. Mcgregor is a natural LW, Till is a natural MW, etc.

If you have to make yourself look like a borderline holocaust survivor to make a weight, that's not your natural weight. Regardless of how many fights you've had at whatever weight class.

Did anyone ever see Pettis when he fought at FW? It was something out of a movie. He look like Tom Hanks in Castaway without the hair.

Edited by BullsandBroncos

2 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

One thing that's pretty annoying is the fact that people are always making stupid comments like "Well, technically Nate is a LW, technically Cerrone is a WW, technically this person is a this or that."'

Pettis and Diaz are natural WWs. Same with Cerrone. Mcgregor is a natural LW, Till is a natural MW, etc.

If you have to make yourself look like a borderline holocaust survivor to make a weight, that's not your natural weight. Regardless of how many fights you've had at whatever weight class.

Did anyone ever see Pettis when he fought at WW? It was something out of a movie. He look like Tom Hanks in Castaway without the hair.

I'm guessing you meant FW

Idk if Pettis really is a natural WW either

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Big Snack said:

Does anyone else have the verdict app? If not check it out.

Got gathje with 1st round ko tonight on the app. Also rooting for a local kid making his debut tonight (Hunter Azure). Tough fight though starting with katona

I'm giving it a shot. 0 for 1 so far. Had Crute by 2nd round KO.

• Like 1