MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

Big morning/night for Chinese MMA. 

Been hoping the Chinese make it big into the UFC for a long time, so I'm loving it. 

Three really good fights on the main card, Li Jingliang really impressed. Kara France had a good performance. 

I kinda like having events on at 730 AM, I've done it a few times for One Championship and for the AFL to watch the West Coast Eagles.

I can get behind China becoming a main market.

On 8/31/2019 at 3:46 PM, 11sanchez11 said:

glad Zhang won. Was destruction. I hated Andrade winning/being champ because she isn't even good. 

Bad take....you musta been mad thug rose got slammed on her head and lost.  Andrade is a beast.  She definitely needs to work on her striking, but she damn near cleared out the division on wrestling and aggression alone.

23 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Bad take....you musta been mad thug rose got slammed on her head and lost.  Andrade is a beast.  She definitely needs to work on her striking, but she damn near cleared out the division on wrestling and aggression alone.

She got worked by all the good fighters she has fought. She looked like an amateur vs. Rose, JJ, and Zhang. Like if I fight Max Holloway it would look similar. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Dustin has the best ground game Khabib has faced and is probably the best conditioned and physically strong as well. 

winner of Gaethje and Cowboy should fight Ferguson vs Mcgregor

Is Ferguson/McGregor a thing though?

Also if you believe in Dustin there’s money to be had there. He’s like +350 right now