MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

3 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Anders not looking good.

Anders showed, as he did against Machida, he really has little outside of a straight left. great physical specimen, but needs to develop a little more.

Man the dude he fought is pretty bad though. He wanted out from somewhere around the middle of the second. Two fights in the UFC, and both he's been starched.

9 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

also Vick was out of it for like 15 minutes after that ko. that was nuts.

his 1000 yard stare when he was face down on the canvas... man it's gonna be hard for that guy to talk any more smack to opponents for a while.

Yea he did an awful lot of talking about Justin taking so much punishment over the years and while that is true. He took no damage last night lol

i always find out krazy horse fought like the day after he fights. favorite professional athlete tho. coulda made millions if he took **** seriously but doesn't give a single f about it lol. 

that post fight interview he gave after KO'ing that dude on his RIZIN debut remains the best post fight interview ever imo. 

almost 2 months until UFC 230 and there's still no main event announced.

every day it ticks on makes me more confident it's going to be a JBJ comeback. Dillashaw or Cejudo aren't going to be main event for a MSG PPV. mens FW, LW are booked. Cyborg and Nunes are booked. DC's not going to fight at heavyweight unless it's against Brock, and I feel like he needs more time to get his weight down if he's gonna fight at LHW (unless he's been doing this in secret already).

I guess the only other possibility is that they want GSP to go against the winner of 228. That'll be kind of short notice, but I think Woodley/Till would be down considering it's likely a pretty big payday. maybe not Till though, since he kills himself getting to 170.

Jones is the only non-champ I could see headlining this event, outside of GSP, and GSP doesn't really have anyone he could face. JBJ/Gus or JBJ/Cain could certainly work.