2018 Ravens Draft Weekend Thread

drd23

Just finished Kenny Young's Stanford cut up. Doesn't look like a 4th round pick at all. Weak- Can't get off blocks to save his life and in trying to avoid contact towards the end of the game, he had two hyper embarrassing F ups back to back leading to giant Bryce Love runs. He's also soft. A problem we already have on defense, he got bowled over by runners multiple times or thrown by lineman.

Looks like a late round Will to me, he has alright instincts but boy oh boy he needs work. He won't beat out Peanut in camp.

2 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Just finished Kenny Young's Stanford cut up. Doesn't look like a 4th round pick at all. Weak- Can't get off blocks to save his life and in trying to avoid contact towards the end of the game, he had two hyper embarrassing F ups back to back leading to giant Bryce Love runs. He's also soft. A problem we already have on defense, he got bowled over by runners multiple times or thrown by lineman.

Looks like a late round Will to me, he has alright instincts but boy oh boy he needs work. He won't beat out Peanut in camp.

Yeah, I can’t believe they passed up Genard Avery there.

Kenny Young must be a special teams demon.

4 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Probably another Arthur Brown.

Archived