Official NFL Draft Thread (General Discussion for Draft)

steelcurtain29

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

Tight hips, rounds off routes, isn't explosive in small areas.  He's going to be a 3rd WR who forces Juju or Brown into the slot because he can't run the mid routes from there.

so now AB will throw fit on sidelines because they are giving this pick routes only he can run? Sounds about right

I had him ranked 102nd. Did 4 games on him this year and two in previous years. 

The one thing that i do like is that he has Strong hands in traffic, but not great hands in regards to consistency if that makes sense. 

I think he can be used as a Hines Ward clutch guy inside but that seems like a poor value pick for me if thats what you are getting at this point in the draft. He's not big and hes not fast. The Big 12 is wide open and most of the corners are blah. Holton Hill who we shouldve taken basically shut him down. 

I wouldve rather Chark. The Jags one upping us at every turn IMO. 

Its hard to question the Steelers when it comes to WR but we did just lose our heralded receivers coach

Just now, DR43 said:

Who would have everyone have went with over James Washington?

Chark.  St. Brown.  Easily.  Both are bigger faster WR's.  We traded out a 6'4" 4.4 speed guy for a 5'11"4.55 guy with 2 6'2"+ Sub 4.5 speed guys.  You lose on that every time.

Just now, warfelg said:

Chark.  St. Brown.  Easily.  Both are bigger faster WR's.  We traded out a 6'4" 4.4 speed guy for a 5'11"4.55 guy with 2 6'2"+ Sub 4.5 speed guys.  You lose on that every time.

Why would we have gone WR?

Werent there anyone to draft at bigger needs like ILB or OLB?

2 minutes ago, JustPlainNasty said:

I had him ranked 102nd. Did 4 games on him this year and two in previous years. 

The one thing that i do like is that he has Strong hands in traffic, but not great hands in regards to consistency if that makes sense. 

I think he can be used as a Hines Ward clutch guy inside but that seems like a poor value pick for me if thats what you are getting at this point in the draft. He's not big and hes not fast. The Big 12 is wide open and most of the corners are blah. Holton Hill who we shouldve taken basically shut him down. 

I wouldve rather Chark. The Jags one upping us at every turn IMO. 

Its hard to question the Steelers when it comes to WR but we did just lose our heralded receivers coach

The jags are going in one direction, but are we treading or going in the other? Right now we still need D repair work, lets hope for this the rest of the way. 

Just now, DR43 said:

Why would we have gone WR?

Werent there anyone to draft at bigger needs like ILB or OLB?

I'm really thinking the Steelers have been in love with Washington and Edmunds for months and decided they wanted them and were gonna take them no matter what basically 

Archived