Official NFL Draft Thread (General Discussion for Draft)

steelcurtain29

3 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

@Ward4HOFdrinks a lot. 

Did I 'guarantee' ?  Well,  I didn't think anyone could suck as much as Landry Jones...but I failed to take into consideration how many 'sucky' decisions our coaching staff make, so you should give me that...because you know it's true!

And I wish I drank a lot; my life would be more interesting, and I'd likely be a lot smarter! xD 

My pick is Oko or O'Daniel but what do I know anymore. Holton Hill would be very high on my board but dunno what he was suspended for. 

Also I dpont care if we need it or not but Ty Crosby is nasty. 

If we didnt have Matekevich Id pound the table for Jewell but we need speed and explosiveness. 

1 minute ago, Chieferific said:

For the love of God @JLambert58, he's terrible. He is AT BEST a mediocre backup. This is something I know. 

Coming from a Tennessee guy... ouch.  I didn't say he was good, I said he had upside.  He's smart and athletic and has a good arm.    As a #3, I can live with him.  

But for the record, I was DEAD against taking QB last year.  

1 minute ago, DR43 said:

I think I will change my mind to Ogbonnia Okoronkwo.

Why has he fallen so far?

so we will draft him. remember, we can't prove that bud is the dude with high picks.  Later pick along with Bud injury is the only way. Oko is part one of that. And yes, Oko will be OT Browns worst foe

Just now, JLambert58 said:

Coming from a Tennessee guy... ouch.  I didn't say he was good, I said he had upside.  He's smart and athletic and has a good arm.    As a #3, I can live with him.  

But for the record, I was DEAD against taking QB last year.  

Gaulden to the Panthers hurts soooooo bad. 

Archived