2018 Draft Day(s) Thread

NewAge

18 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

I'm scared they will all be gone by the 3rd.  I'm amazed Guice wasn't gone in the 1st.

Yeah, I think the whole "I was asked if I was gay" stuff is affecting Guice's stock

8 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

We have a lot of flexibility in how we upgrade the offensive line to replace Carpenter. We can get a C and kick Long to LG. We can get a LG directly. We can also get a LT and move Beachum to LG. 

Pretty hard to find an instant starter at LT in the 3rd round.

7 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

Pretty hard to find an instant starter at LT in the 3rd round.

Crosby and O'Neil are still out there who I think both could be starting LT's.  Not sure how long they will be out there for though. 

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

I think we go RB today

I would love to get a passing catching TE or a right defensive tackle. I think we are going be OK at running back with Crowell & Rawls. We are unsure of most offensive positions we could use help everywhere on offensive. Forty teams will pick before we pick. We should be able to get some help with our third round pick. After that it is a crap shoot. I can't get over the Cards getting Rosen at 10 and did not have to give up any draft picks. After reading the ORLANDO paper listing to the radio & TV everybody said the same thing the Cards got the steal of the draft.

2 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

I think we go RB today

1 hour ago, Rockice_8 said:

Crosby and O'Neil are still out there who I think both could be starting LT's.  Not sure how long they will be out there for though. 

Not sure Crosby fits our scheme, O’Neill I’d be definitely interested in

8 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Listened to Bowles talk to Stephen A Smith on my way into work this afternoon and Smith asked Bowles what they’re picking today. And the 1st things Bowles said were RB or WR and then said or BPA.

We’re taking a kicker

Archived