2018 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION

Thaiphoon

1 minute ago, Woz said:

One of the joys of the draft I just got to pass along to my son: watching Rich Eisen pound the table for punters. :D

Eisen is the best, NFLN got a steal when they signed him away from ESPN a decade ago or so.

Add Jordan Lasley and Trey Quinn to my list of WRs in place of Gallup then. 

Tough to pass on Tyrell Crosby, with the goal of moving him inside to LG right away, but they apparently have other ideas than drafting a guy for that spot. Matt Pryor is another guy I’d take a close look at with the thought of sliding inside too. 

4 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Add Jordan Lasley and Trey Quinn to my list of WRs in place of Gallup then. 

Tough to pass on Tyrell Crosby, with the goal of moving him inside to LG right away, but they apparently have other ideas than drafting a guy for that spot. Matt Pryor is another guy I’d take a close look at with the thought of sliding inside too. 

I think they like the players that have in house with Nsekhe, Rouiller, Orlando Franklin, Kouandjio, Kalis, Catalina and Bergstrom. I don’t think they should become complacent though and just think one of these guys could definitely be the answer at LG. I think they need more. I hope they take a C/G type with one of their next two picks.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

I think they like the players that have in house with Nsekhe, Rouiller, Kouandjio, Kalis, Catalina and Bergstrom. I don’t think they should become complacent though and just think one of these guys could definitely be the answer at LG. I think they need more. I hope they take a C/G type with one of their next two picks.

Except they didn't like Kouandjio and Kalis (they cut both before bringing them back due to the injuries last year) and Bergstrom was just signed two weeks ago. So beyond Rouiller, none of those guys is a long term solution. Maybe Kalis?

27 minutes ago, bigdog44 said:

Great piece on NFLN on Griffin right now. They showed it the other night too. Had my son glued to the TV. Good stuff man. Rooting for that kid

Yeah, 3rd or 4th time I’ve seen It. Kinda overkill with his story. It’s a great story, but like Sister Gene, I’m sick of it.

Archived