2018 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION

Thaiphoon

You may see a lineup of Payne, Settle in the middle, and Allen. Nasty.

Then Ionnidis, Payne in the middle, and Anthony Lanier. Holy **** we just got better up front.

Career years for Preston and Ryan 

Absolutely love it. and craploads of speed on the backend 

1 minute ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

I still think we’re gonna be awful this year, but I feel like at least we have a better line to try to slow Zeke and Saquon down

Awfully good? Lol  jk. At least it seems like we are continuing to add good young talent to develop for the future. I like what we’re doig in building this team for the future.

1 minute ago, Eric said:

You may see a lineup of Payne, Settle in the middle, and Allen. Nasty.

Then Ionnidis, Payne in the middle, and Anthony Lanier. Holy **** we just got better up front.

Career years for Preston and Ryan 

Absolutely love it. and craploads of speed on the backend 

That’s right. We could play Settle or Taylor at NT, slide Payne to two-gap at 5-tech and  then have Allen as our 3-tech. It’s going to be hard to run on our interior DL.

My question is, who are we going to use Terrell McClain’s cap space on on June 2nd?

lol

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

Teller just goes off the board to the Bills.

Damn, that sucks. Hope we get an interior OL in round 6. Maybe they’re thinking about the good luck Roullier was in round 6 and having that 6th round pick be a OG, just like what a find they found with Roullier in round 6.

4 minutes ago, bigdog44 said:

I like that they got over the Apke brain fart rather quickly

He’s going to be a special teams demon, I think the fan base falls in love with him as a special teams guy and whenever we move on from Swearinger he becomes a good starter for us. 

15 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

He’s going to be a special teams demon, I think the fan base falls in love with him as a special teams guy and whenever we move on from Swearinger he becomes a good starter for us. 

I’ll take my special teams demons in 7th and as UDFAs, and I’m hoping we don’t move on from Swearinger anytime soon. 

Archived