Baker Mayfield No. 1

Kiwibrown

I’ve never been a fan of Baker the pro qb, and I noticed that Oklahoma have 1100 yards of offense through two games and their qb has 5TD and 1INT so far. I always knew Oklahoma and Riley is a great system but I hope Baker and those great stats were more than a product of mastering it.

I actually do think we should get Baker in. Tyrod did not look good and I think our defense finally can support a rookie QB.

Darnold is showing that it’s not the end of the world to chuck a rook in there and let him do his thing.

10 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

I’ve never been a fan of Baker the pro qb, and I noticed that Oklahoma have 1100 yards of offense through two games and their qb has 5TD and 1INT so far. I always knew Oklahoma and Riley is a great system but I hope Baker and those great stats were more than a product of mastering it.

I actually do think we should get Baker in. Tyrod did not look good and I think our defense finally can support a rookie QB.

Darnold is showing that it’s not the end of the world to chuck a rook in there and let him do his thing.

Keep in mind, the Lions are going to be a bad team this year - especially their defense. There's a reason I predicted the Jets would beat the Lions when almost everyone thought the Lions would win.

Darnold's current debut line:

newyorkjets_70x70.png NY Jets

14 Sam Darnold       Comp  Att  Pct     Yds     Y/A  TD   Int  Sack YdsL   QBRatFL
                                      14      18   77.8    182    9.7    2     1     2       18     121.10

Archived