Baker Mayfield No. 1

Kiwibrown

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Cool I guess.

Obviously nothing more than a HOFer being magnanimous.

There is some of that but he also seems like a fan of what he was doing in college. I don't think any QB has or will ever be a lot better than Drew Brees, that part is silly but it does seem like he is comparing him to himself which is who we hope he ends up looking like.

10 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

The ak47?

Actually, the AK47 is German, and let me explain why. The very first assault rifle was the StG-44, developed during the second world war by the Hugo Schmeisser, a German, and adopted by the Wehrmacht in '44. Most were deployed to the Eastern front to help combat the numerical superiority of the Red Army. 

After the war, the Russians took the StG 44 and reversed engineered it, as they were known to do, and what came out was what they dubbed the AK-47.

This sort of thing happened allot after the war. NASA is the rebooted German space program. The CIA is the German spy infrastructure rolled up with the American OSS. Russian and American jet designs were both derived from the firt jet fighter, the German ME-262. Our stealth designs are the same. The same with many of our Army unit combat tennants and tactics, how we use tanks, tank design...etc. 

So, I guess what I'm saying is... you're welcome? 

7 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Actually, the AK47 is German, and let me explain why. The very first assault rifle was the StG-44, developed during the second world war by the Hugo Schmeisser, a German, and adopted by the Wehrmacht in '44. Most were deployed to the Eastern front to help combat the numerical superiority of the Red Army. 

After the war, the Russians took the StG 44 and reversed engineered it, as they were known to do, and what came out was what they dubbed the AK-47.

This sort of thing happened allot after the war. NASA is the rebooted German space program. The CIA is the German spy infrastructure rolled up with the American OSS. Russian and American jet designs were both derived from the firt jet fighter, the German ME-262. Our stealth designs are the same. The same with many of our Army unit combat tennants and tactics, how we use tanks, tank design...etc. 

So, I guess what I'm saying is... you're welcome? 

I guess we just used all of that stuff better in WWI and WWII. You're welcome.

back_to_back_world_war_champs_eagle_postconair.gif

13 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

There is some of that but he also seems like a fan of what he was doing in college. I don't think any QB has or will ever be a lot better than Drew Brees, that part is silly but it does seem like he is comparing him to himself which is who we hope he ends up looking like.

If I'm Baker, I move in with Brees this off-season and learn everything, from how he takes care of his body, watches film, to how he takes his frickin coffee.

15 minutes ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

Well my ancestry.com says I'm German as well.  So I also win either way in this conversation!

world-cup.gif 

I was born in Germany to a German mother and American Army father. My old man is half German, half English himself. 

So in yo face! 

Beauty is: I have dual citizenship, so if this Trump stuff gets too crazy, I'm on a plane back to the fatherland.

7 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

I was born in Germany to a German mother and American Army father. My old man is half German, half English himself. 

So in yo face! 

Beauty is: I have dual citizenship, so if this Trump stuff gets too crazy, I'm on a plane back to the fatherland.

My wife was born in Germany to a German mother and American Army father.  Karen? Is that you?

BTW she's not as old as her name sounds. 

Also, her ancestry.com says no German.  So maybe you aren't German at all and maybe you family moved from somewhere, like IDK, Turkey.

19 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

So in yo face! 

Have fun with that AfD stuff 

Archived