1st Round Pick (14th Overall): Traded to the Saints

CWood21

Just now, cannondale said:

Control of the 3rd day doesn't excite me.

I want a 3rd rounder back - a trade back in the second is fine. A trade up into the mid 3rd is fine. I don't want 56 picks to go by without a choice

I'm not sure team building strategy has much to do with cannondales excitement lol

I totally agree though. As a fan I don't want to go that long

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:
2 minutes ago, cannondale said:

team building comes a distant second to my excitement

Sounds like most fans I know :)

GB Packers have been built for 100 years.  That is old.....time to build champions!!!!!!

14 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Sounds like most fans I know :)

There are greater tragedies in life - I just can't get over this for some reason. I'll let it go after tonight. The trade down was odd, but I was fine with it. Losing a higher pick trading up and not having the asset to offset it - bugged the hell out of me

Just now, cannondale said:

There are greater tragedies in life - I just can't get over this for some reason. I'll let it go after tonight

No doubt. I was pretty bummed when we traded back. I was doing shots all evening and I called the bartender over for one, drank it, stopped her to fill it up again. Then I look up and we're on the clock at 18. Lol

I'm stoked with the extra first but it feels too far away to actually care about yet.

But like kinda back to the team building, I've seen it suggested around the web like a hundred times we need to trade a next year first for a player who can help now. Nobody wants to wait a year just to get a prospect. It's boring

3 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

No doubt. I was pretty bummed when we traded back. I was doing shots all evening and I called the bartender over for one, drank it, stopped her to fill it up again. Then I look up and we're on the clock at 18. Lol

I'm stoked with the extra first but it feels too far away to actually care about yet.

But like kinda back to the team building, I've seen it suggested around the web like a hundred times we need to trade a next year first for a player who can help now. Nobody wants to wait a year just to get a prospect. It's boring

I get it. The payoff next year will be huge and highly exciting though. Can't wait. 

1 minute ago, Kepler said:

I get it. The payoff next year will be huge and highly exciting though. Can't wait. 

The payoffs gonna start TONIGHT (!) when we move around some more and draft some more kick *** talent!

Gute's on the prowl.....

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

The payoffs gonna start TONIGHT (!) when we move around some more and draft some more kick *** talent!

Gute's on the prowl.....

We're gonna trade back now...jinxed it

2 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Yeah - I've had my fill of 'next year'

We could probably go all out ape **** Insanity with trades and fa and making cap room for guys. Just hog wild.. And we'd probably still not win the SB. Then we're screwed after and we got nothing. That's what I tell myself anyways lol

4 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

We're gonna trade back now...jinxed it

No, no. The only jinx I can put on things is actually targeting and wanting a specific player. The Football Gods just abuse the hell out of me if I do that. It just never happens.

6 minutes ago, Cakeshoppe said:

In gute’s presser he strongly hinted (or at least I read it that way) that he plans on moving around more during the second 2 days of the draft. I’d be very surprised if he didn’t. 

I told him if he got a pick back in the 3rd, he can feel free to draft whoever he wants. He said appreciated the support, shut the door, and called the cops. Jail wi-fi  isn't bad

6 minutes ago, cannondale said:

I told him if he got a pick back in the 3rd, he can feel free to draft whoever he wants. He said appreciated the support, shut the door, and called the cops. Jail wi-fi  isn't bad

I heard it's faster than Comcast

Archived