2018 NFL Draft Thread - Day 3

CriminalMind

Just now, solidvikingfan said:

All of those are depth again we only needed one starter going into the draft

I get what you're saying but to me there is a huge difference between rotational piece and depth.  Depth is more developmental, rotational are players that should all see time.  Otherwise you could litterally say every pick is a depth pick

6 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

Super bowl contenders should, id think, think about the present too. Which is it? The OL is a starter, or is for the future? 

Hughes should contribute some this year. Hopefully the tackle will be ready to start but if not, that doesn't make it a bad pick. 

Honestly I probably would have tried trading up for a lineman in the first round but it is what it is

5 minutes ago, Boda said:

Besides either an OT or OG? WR, LB & S

Edited:

also we could have had 2 new OL start if we drafted correctly( Hernandez & Williams)

You think a we would be a starter? Lb maybe could have relaxed gedeon and played a little. Would have been hard for a rookie to replace sendejo

1 minute ago, vikesfan89 said:

You think a we would be a starter? Lb maybe could have relaxed gedeon and played a little. Would have been hard for a rookie to replace sendejo

could have traded up for Derwin James or Justin Reid & Ronnie Harrison all should/could be starters over him and atleast with James or Reid they could have played the NCB role as well.  Look the sky isn't falling but sometimes being realistic isn't the popular opinion especially on draft day.  Give me a week and most of my negativity will go away and I'll be hoping that im very wrong and we drafted a bunch of studs. 

Archived