Carlson Is Mr. Wrong After He Misses Right (waived pg. 17)

SemperFeist

1 minute ago, swede700 said:

Do you think your employer should fire you a handful of weeks into your job just because you made mistakes and you spitballed that maybe it had to do with a lack of confidence?  I'm not as concerned with his words in an emotional moment after the game or take them all that seriously considering his age and experience.  What I'm more concerned is where he goes from here.  If he can't make the adjustments beginning this week and get over it, then he's done. 

If I can't do my job, yes. How many companies are going to hold onto an employee if they cost them money multiple times? In my field of heavy equipment....if I'm hired to cut the grade of a road to an 8th of an inch and I can't do it, do you think they're going to hold on to me and HOPE I figure it out while costing the company time & money or will they bring in someone else?

This isn't the first time he's missed multiple kicks  Are we forgetting him missing 2 kicks in game 3 of the pre-season?

Going back to that pre-season game, Carlson is 3 for 8 in his last 3 games. This is more than a one game issue so far. 

I don't post much on here but let's not forget that Carlson was given a new holder to start the season as well. He still needs to make the kicks but he wasn't given much of a chance to establish rapport with Wile.

Archived