TheRealMcCoy

2019 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

12 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Will Fuller is 2 inches taller and almost 20 lbs heavier. Brown is basically an even skinnier DJax. All cb's have to do is press him and he'll get bumped off his routes, like tavon Austin. He is a slot wr at best in the nfl. 

Strictly from a skill set perspective he's a lot closer to Will Fuller - if you're going strictly for size then I would say Ted Ginn would be a better comp then Tavon (though, I never liked Tavon to begin with). 

21 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Strictly from a skill set perspective he's a lot closer to Will Fuller - if you're going strictly for size then I would say Ted Ginn would be a better comp then Tavon (though, I never liked Tavon to begin with). 

Will Fullers skill set in college was running go routes and slants really fast,  and catching screens before running really fast. 

Emmanuel Hall, Mecole Hardman, and Quez Watkins can do that too, and they all weigh at least 15 lbs more than Brown.

Edited by Jeezla

Ashamed to report that we shouldn't even think about drafting any FSU players. Do not touch with a fifteen foot pole. 

2 hours ago, Phire said:

Ashamed to report that we shouldn't even think about drafting any FSU players. Do not touch with a fifteen foot pole. 

Tons O Bums.

2 hours ago, Phire said:

Brian Burns? We could play him at WLB and just have him blitz every play.

21 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

harry already talking about enterting the draft this year

I feel like if your first name or last name ends in "arry", and you play WR in Arziona, you should really play for the Eagles. Let''s not make the same mistake twice. We need to draft N'keal

Edited by Jeezla

Trade #24 and #56 to Houston for #15

Trade 2nd from Ravens for a later 2nd and 3rd.

1 N'Keal Harry WR

2 Kris Boyd CB

3 Kaleb McGary OT

3 Joe Giles-Harris LB

4 Darrell Henderson RB

4 (Comp pick for Trey Burton?) Maxx Crosby DE

5 Tyree Jackson QB

6 Tyler Biadasz C

6 (Comp pick for Beau Allen?) Willie Yarbary DT

7 LaDarius Wiley S

Edited by Jeezla

Anyone watching USC vs Washington St? I want to know how the LT Dillard for Wash St. looks if someone can give me a heads up