2019 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

7 hours ago, mm6492 said:

We are gonna need OL, DT, and S it looks like. WR could also become a need in a hurry. 

think they like their young olinemen enough...but obviously if an elite guy drops...especially in the interior...they wouldn't pass him up.

Think we are looking at DT and WR

Safety has been devalued unless you are a stud who can do it all. If there are any good CBs that play safety I could see them targeting that early though
Saw 2/3 of the top safeties have done that..so maybe, I think they want to move on from McLeod when they can

Trying to watch Paddy Fisher for Northwestern and CB Mark Gilbert + LB Joe Giles-Harris for Duke, but my stream sucks. Wish it didn't! Arguably my fave MLB and OLB prospects playing at the same time, along with my current mid-round man crush CB. Edit: looks like Gilbert got hurt early on. I was wondering why I couldn't find him.

51 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I wouldnt mind taking a running back at 32 this year we've been needing to do this going on like 3 years now.

2020 draft my friend. That's when we go RB early. 2019 we need LB, DT, DE, CB, S, OT, or #2 WR (With #1 upside). The first 3 or 4 picks should be those positions. Ajayi/Clement/Darrell Henderson (Memphis RB we're going to draft in round 4 or 5 this year)/Josh Adams will be just fine for 2019 season. Then we draft Jonathan Taylor and he averages 1500 rush yards a season.

My mid-round draft crush RB Darrell Henderson had himself a nice game. 13 carries for 212 yards, 3 td's, and 1 catch for 18 yards. It was against Navy, so whatev, but he looked real good and solidified himself as a mid-round pick in all of my foreseeable mocks.

On 9/8/2018 at 2:07 PM, Jeezla said:

2020 draft my friend. That's when we go RB early. 2019 we need LB, DT, DE, CB, S, OT, or #2 WR (With #1 upside). The first 3 or 4 picks should be those positions. Ajayi/Clement/Darrell Henderson (Memphis RB we're going to draft in round 4 or 5 this year)/Josh Adams will be just fine for 2019 season. Then we draft Jonathan Taylor and he averages 1500 rush yards a season.

You think Ajayi is coming back next year? I don't see the Eagles making much of an effort to bring him back with his knee concerns. 

7 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

You think Ajayi is coming back this year? I don't see the Eagles making much of an effort to bring him back with his knee concerns. 

I think he won’t get much consideration elsewhere for the same reason. His profile has elevated a lot here in ads and he gets to be part of a committee...which will elongate his career and earning potential.

its not crazy for it to happen 

2 hours ago, EAGLES3658 said:

You think Ajayi is coming back next year? I don't see the Eagles making much of an effort to bring him back with his knee concerns. 

I think he'll keep getting 1 year deals. He'll sign with us for 1 more year, then he'll go to NE for a year, etc.

Our 2020 RB core of Clement, Memphis RB Darrell Henderson (Our 2019 4th round pick), and either Jonathan Taylor or AJ Dillon (Our 2020 1st round pick) is going to be sick. Henderson will be our lightning. Dillon or Taylor will be our thunder. And Clement will be our do-it-all. We'll run over everybody once Mailata works out a couple kinks and becomes the next Jason Peters.

Two guys that I'm watching closely for our first round pikc (assuming we're picking at the end of R1) are

Hollywood Brown, WR, Oklahoma: This dude can flat out fly and is a game changer. I'm expecting a John Ross type rise come draft day.

Mike Weber, RB, Ohio State: Three down back who has been stuck in a timeshare the past two years. If he can stay healthy all year I expect him to rise up draft boards quickly.

30 minutes ago, Blaaaaaah said:

Need to go defense this year imo. 

Need to go DT early for sure

but we do have a lot of pressing needs at RB and WR potentially. Luckily we have Carson, so we will be able to add guys cheapily for a year here and there who want to come play with him. But not sure what happens with Nelly and Jay.

3 hours ago, nlesthought said:

End of the first round...BPA. 

Oh yeah, but with the ammo we have there is a solid chance they try and move up this year.

So you have to think of who they would target if they did that...DT meets the big board/team philosophy check.

but yea if we sit back just let the board fall, can make an argument for Guard/WR/RB/DT/DE/CB/Safety as needs, and obviously BPA is BPA but those would be position they might value there

17 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Oh yeah, but with the ammo we have there is a solid chance they try and move up this year.

So you have to think of who they would target if they did that...DT meets the big board/team philosophy check.

but yea if we sit back just let the board fall, can make an argument for Guard/WR/RB/DT/DE/CB/Safety as needs, and obviously BPA is BPA but those would be position they might value there

True also being so far in the red we have to wait until contract situations shake clear.

Are we dealing Darby?

Contract decisions on Foles,  the Bodyguard, the Brit and the Phoenix. 

Long, BG and Timmy J?

I would rank them 

DL, WR, OL, CB, RB 

Archived