2019 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

9 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Omenihu really raised his stock this year and with a good showing at the Senior Bowl could be gone in the 2nd round.

Not to mention he may better fit as a iDL or 3-4 DE than a 4-3 DE which is where I'm guessing you are drafting him to play for us.

Haven't seen any Crosby and only a little of Henderson, but those definitely seem like your guys. You've been touting them all season it seems.

You're probably right about Omenihu, and that's why we need to trade Foles for at least a 3rd, preferably a 2nd (Which we use on Omenihu), then we can take a deep threat WR in the 4th. I think Omenihu can play DE in a 4-3. He moves like one, he's just big, but not much bigger than JPP or Ansah. Probably their same size. He and LB Paddy Fisher are the two guys I'm most looking forward to seeing at the combine, assuming Paddy even declares.

17 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

You're probably right about Omenihu, and that's why we need to trade Foles for at least a 3rd, preferably a 2nd (Which we use on Omenihu), then we can take a deep threat WR in the 4th. I think Omenihu can play DE in a 4-3. He moves like one, he's just big, but not much bigger than JPP or Ansah. Probably their same size. He and LB Paddy Fisher are the two guys I'm most looking forward to seeing at the combine, assuming Paddy even declares.

Will be interested to see how he tests, but it's not that I doubt he could play 4-3 DE. It's just it might not be the position he's best suited for and that versatility he offers should only boost his stock.

Edit: Replied before I finished reading your reply. We're on the same page lol.

19 hours ago, Jeezla said:

1 Byron Murphy CB

2 Dexter Lawrence DT or Gerald Willis DT

2 Darrell Henderson RB

4 Charles Omenihu DE

4 (Trey Burton Comp) Maxx Crosby DE

Is what I'm hoping for. 

Ideally we can trade Foles to Jax for another 2nd or two 3rds.

all of draft twitter seems to think byron murphy in the first two rounds is a joke. Why do you like him?

On 12/30/2018 at 3:17 PM, ninjapirate said:
On 12/29/2018 at 7:56 PM, Jeezla said:

1 Byron Murphy CB

2 Dexter Lawrence DT or Gerald Willis DT

2 Darrell Henderson RB

4 Charles Omenihu DE

4 (Trey Burton Comp) Maxx Crosby DE

Is what I'm hoping for. 

Ideally we can trade Foles to Jax for another 2nd or two 3rds.

all of draft twitter seems to think byron murphy in the first two rounds is a joke. Why do you like him?

What are you talking about? Most of draft twitter loves Murphy and thinks he's a first round pick.

17 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

What are you talking about? Most of draft twitter loves Murphy and thinks he's a first round pick.

maybe i was misreading the posts of him being getting a second round grade maybe it should have been a first and thats what they were complaining about

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

maybe i was misreading the posts of him being getting a second round grade maybe it should have been a first and thats what they were complaining about

ah idk but byron murphy is usually most people's 1st or 2nd ranked corner

dude is a baller even tho he's on the smaller side. speaking of washington corners though... we really need sidney to stay healthy and take a step up next year.

9 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

ah idk but byron murphy is usually most people's 1st or 2nd ranked corner

dude is a baller even tho he's on the smaller side. speaking of washington corners though... we really need sidney to stay healthy and take a step up next year.

I didnt see any washington games this year I can't subject myself to watching browning play football 

Archived