D82

2019 NFL Draft Prospects

5 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Bama TE Irv Smith Jr. has declared.  So has Clemson DE Clelin Ferrell. 

I have a feeling Smith ends up here.

19 minutes ago, D82 said:

I have a feeling Smith ends up here.

Can very easily see that happening. Good fit, big upside, solid blocker, and should (I think) land somewhere in ballpark of our 3rd rder. 

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Can very easily see that happening. Good fit, big upside, solid blocker, and should (I think) land somewhere in ballpark of our 3rd rder. 

Partly depends on if Hock declares. If not, I'm not sure any TE other than Noah Fant is better than Smith.

3 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

God. This sucks.

Further supporting evidence as to why players (especially RBs) should enter the draft as soon as they possibly can. The 2018 season and the torn ACL cost him millions.

4 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Further supporting evidence as to why players (especially RBs) should enter the draft as soon as they possibly can. The 2018 season and the torn ACL cost him millions.

Especially RBs is right, seeing how the CBA absolutely screws RBs with the rookie contracts. A RBs best years are 19-26.  Just about the time they come up for their 2nd contract 

Love would have been a 1st round pick last year. Now he'll be lucky to be drafted earlier than the 4th or 5th. Sucks for him.

2 hours ago, D82 said:

Love would have been a 1st round pick last year. Now he'll be lucky to be drafted earlier than the 4th or 5th. Sucks for him.

Well then...

On 1/11/2019 at 2:20 PM, D82 said:

He will be a 2nd round pick.

Rumor is that T.J. Hockenson is returning to Iowa. I'll believe it after tomorrow, which is last day to declare.

13 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Rumor is that T.J. Hockenson is returning to Iowa. I'll believe it after tomorrow, which is last day to declare.