2019 NFL Draft Prospects

D82

Just now, Tony7188 said:

That would've been really possible, if the F.O. didn't panic. 

Even if we traded all our picks this year, we still wouldn't have enough to move to #1 for Herbert. 

Maybe offer a sideshow to the Raiders having Jerry, Stephen, Jason and Scott all perform the human centipede to seal the deal. Gruden looks to be into sick sh!t the way he's butchering the Raiders.

3 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

If Drew lock falls into the late 20's, I want a trade up. 

I'd still like to see what a good coach can get out of Dak. I also don't see there being a QB available to us next year who would be better than Dak. 

1 minute ago, D82 said:

I'd still like to see what a good coach can get out of Dak. I also don't see there being a QB available to us next year who would be better than Dak. 

Bud I think Dak is ruined. You saw him out there trying to come from behind. I just don't think he has it. Maybe he did his rookie year but he has seriously regressed.

14 minutes ago, D82 said:

That's exactly the reason they should draft a talented QB like Lock, because we don't know. At this point, I think a new coaching staff with Drew Lock, Zeke and Cooper would be a great look for the future. Competition at the position and a reliable backup plan is sorely needed for Dak Prescott. No other QBs on this roster can currently compete with Dak, which is the only reason why he's starting instead of being on the bench. Would you rather have a vet QB or a young one?

3 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

I don't see why not with how he has performed this year. 2nd may be a steal for him at this point.

He reminds me a bit of Andy Dalton. Good at a lot of things, but nothing that stands out as great. I haven't watched enough of his games to fully make up my mind on him though.

17 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

He reminds me a bit of Andy Dalton. Good at a lot of things, but nothing that stands out as great. I haven't watched enough of his games to fully make up my mind on him though.

I would take good at alot of things over good at a few things.

I've watched quite a few WVU games this year. Greer isn't a bad QB, but he tends to lock on to one receiver (Sills, in particular) quite a bit. I wouldn't be upset if we took him, but I wouldn't trust this coaching staff to get the most out of him.

13 minutes ago, D82 said:

I've watched quite a few WVU games this year. Greer isn't a bad QB, but he tends to lock on to one receiver (Sills, in particular) quite a bit. I wouldn't be upset if we took him, but I wouldn't trust this coaching staff to get the most out of him.

Would you trust this coaching staff with any QB?

Just a question. Does anyone wonder how good Tony could have been with better coaching and a decent line for most of his career?

13 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

Would you trust this coaching staff with any QB?

Just a question. Does anyone wonder how good Tony could have been with better coaching and a decent line for most of his career?

I think he would have had a couple Super Bowl rings 

4 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Yeah I don't see us drafting a guy with our premium 2nd rounder when we can draft another WR or OL to help Dak. Or another RB to replace Zeke. Or another CB.

Y'know...the one year where drafting a TE with our 2nd is going to make sense...somehow I have a feeling we won't. 

Archived