2019 NFL Draft Prospects

D82

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

N'Keal Harry announced he's entering the draft. It's unlikely he'd be available for us at our pick, and highly doubtful that we'd even consider him, but I really hope he doesn't end up in the NFC East. The guy can play.

I think it would've been interesting if we never traded for Amari, would we have valued a guy like Harry or not? From what I've seen, he's more in that Dez mold of huge, win the catch point receiver, but isn't a particularly explosive route runner. Would've been an interesting scenario.

10 minutes ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

I think it would've been interesting if we never traded for Amari, would we have valued a guy like Harry or not? From what I've seen, he's more in that Dez mold of huge, win the catch point receiver, but isn't a particularly explosive route runner. Would've been an interesting scenario.

I think Dez was a bit more explosive than Harry.

Harry's game reminds me a bit of DeAndre Hopkins, but he's bigger. I think Amari is a pretty ideal receiver for Dez, but if you are avoiding players like Harry, that's an issue with the QB. 

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I think Dez was a bit more explosive than Harry.

Harry's game reminds me a bit of DeAndre Hopkins, but he's bigger. I think Amari is a pretty ideal receiver for Dez, but if you are avoiding players like Harry, that's an issue with the QB. 

Definitely agree with that, I was just more curious to see if they would avoid him for that very reason.

6 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

N'Keal Harry announced he's entering the draft. It's unlikely he'd be available for us at our pick, and highly doubtful that we'd even consider him, but I really hope he doesn't end up in the NFC East. The guy can play.

No surprise there.

I think another reason we forum dwellers hated the cowboys for trading our #1 pick was because it just gives us less exciting draft stuff to talk about.

And the draft season is an exciting time and to be left out of that completely to an extent where everyone likes talking about 1st round prospects is pretty ****ty for us eh.

I still love Amari though.

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

I don't get Gary anyway. Would he play 3T for us? Doesn't he only have like 10 career sacks? That doesn't scream edge rusher but only 285...

He started his career as a 3T and then was moved back and forth between DT and DE. He’s not a sack guy. He can collapse a pocket from the inside and forces QBs out of the pocket as a DE. He’s a pressure guy, but never gets high sack totals.

7 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

He started his career as a 3T and then was moved back and forth between DT and DE. He’s not a sack guy. He can collapse a pocket from the inside and forces QBs out of the pocket as a DE. He’s a pressure guy, but never gets high sack totals.

Yeah he’s an unsung hero really. What he does doesn’t make the stat sheet but he is relentless 

15 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Where do you see him fitting best at an NFL level?

Archived