2019 NFL Draft Prospects

D82

8 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

I forgot to ever mention this but after LVE balling out ,but our track record at the end of the 1st round after McClay took over is starting to look insane.

- Travis Frederick 

- Byron Jones

-LVE

Jury is still out on Taco

Taco wasn't McClay so really he's 3 for 3. And lets not forget the best one with Zack Martin. So 4 for 4.

Just now, DaBoys said:

The scouting dept. Wanted TJ Watt, the CB King. And the top of the BB was Dalvin Cook.

So the Scouting dept. WOULD have hit again

Exactly that was the report. JG over ruled them and I hate him for it as a Michigan fan I still didn’t like the Taco pick 

Just now, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I don't think Watt would have done well here. 

In hindsight, Juju should have been our pick.

JuJu with his slot ability would help Dak handsomely. However I can say the same thing you said about Watt.

No way JuJu is the same JuJu without Big Ben, and AB out wide

Just now, DaBoys said:

JuJu with his slot ability would help Dak handsomely. However I can say the same thing you said about Watt.

No way JuJu is the same JuJu without Big Ben, and AB out wide

He's a tremendous blocker too. Dallas was already high on him. Would have been perfect. 

I am coming around to the idea of letting Beasley walk, moving Cooper to the slot when we run 3 WRs and drafting another guy for the outside. 

Just now, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

He's a tremendous blocker too. Dallas was already high on him. Would have been perfect. 

I am coming around to the idea of letting Beasley walk, moving Cooper to the slot when we run 3 WRs and drafting another guy for the outside. 

I was going to ask.... do you think having Beasley made them think twice about JuJu?

Or do you think the whole "War Daddy!" cry had them hell bent on DE no matter what?

Just now, DaBoys said:

I was going to ask.... do you think having Beasley made them think twice about JuJu?

Or do you think the whole "War Daddy!" cry had them hell bent on DE no matter what?

I think the goal of bringing someone - anyone - who could generate a pass-rush was the main thing. But yeah,  I suspect Beasley made them think twice. Beasley is a boss. He is going to lead the league in Recs in New England. 

Archived