The 53: Player, Roster, & Acquisitions Talk

Mind Character

14 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Steelers, Chiefs, Falcons before heading into the bye. I’m setting the over/under on 1/2 win out of 3 heading into the bye. I can easily see us 2-7-1. If he’s still around by then, there’s no way Hue survives that heading into the bye week. 

It doesn’t get all that much easier after the bye. We have some serious holes on offense. I hold JD accountable for that also. He’s allowed us to have a nightmare OT/WR situation under a rookie QB. 

taking the push, tie against ATL while i'm at the game

26 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Do three ties equal a win and a half? This is a legit question that I’m wondering about 

Yeah, it basically would. So like, a 10-3-3 team would register at end of season as 11.5-3.5 for seeding purposes. Thus, they would beat out a 11-5 team, but lose out to a 12-4 team.

2 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Ties, screw your chances of the play offs, and make your draft pick worse. Thanks Hue. 

This... Is actually a really accurate way to look at it. Ties make it harder BOTH to make the playoffs AND to get lucky with draft pick placement if you're in a bunch with a similar record (6-10, 5-11, 7-9 etc.)

2 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

Do three ties equal a win and a half? This is a legit question that I’m wondering about 

2 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

This... Is actually a really accurate way to look at it. Ties make it harder BOTH to make the playoffs AND to get lucky with draft pick placement if you're in a bunch with a similar record (6-10, 5-11, 7-9 etc.)

Na, draft works on winning pct so ties actually act as a loss there.  Playoffs it does make harder tho 

Archived