BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

Some of the lies, exaggerations and made up advantages in some of the writeups are hilarious.

I would like everyone to know that I make a concerted effort to not fluff any of my players this week. Game plan relevant words only. 

• Like 1

Yeah you're right Counselor but if you're talking about our match i'd like to know which ones?

your tackle pairing of Okung and Chaz Green(!) being inadequate? Your defensive front, esp with Hargrave barely playing being thin and weak, compared to my interior of Sitton, Frederick and Turner? Nelson, Thomas, Baldwin and Sanders being a quartet all in the top 25 at wideout? i think they're all pretty reasonable claims. 

25 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Yeah you're right Counselor but if you're talking about our match i'd like to know which ones?

your tackle pairing of Okung and Chaz Green(!) being inadequate? Your defensive front, esp with Hargrave barely playing being thin and weak, compared to my interior of Sitton, Frederick and Turner? Nelson, Thomas, Baldwin and Sanders being a quartet all in the top 25 at wideout? i think they're all pretty reasonable claims. 

What if he wasn't even talking about you?