2019 Draft Talk

swede700

1 hour ago, SemperFeist said:

But what’s his playing weight? That’s always been my concern. 

Its easy to bulk up for the combine, but can he keep that weight on? Will he still be as dynamic? Etc. 

Eh, looking at his build, at 5’10” I’d fully believe he was playing around 190. It’s not like he doesn’t have room to put mass on looking at his legs. 

I dont think the 5’10”, height so he can see over the line, is as important as , 5’10” so he actually was playing at a higher weight than expected. 

At his body type with some of the rumors of 5’8”, having a playing weight of probably closer to high 170’s to low 180’s probably would of concerned me more for his actual play style. 

If his weight can stay balanced and moves well at his pro day that will be key. It’s much harder to put on weight and hold it consistently than it is to lose weight and hold it. 

TDN has now added the comp picks...here is the first once including the comp picks.

18: OT Andre Dillard (Washington St)

50: TE Noah Fant (Iowa)

81: DT Jerry Tillery (Notre Dame)

120: WR DeMarkus Lodge (Ole Miss)

190: iOL Michael Jordan (Ohio St)

209: DE Shareef Miller (Penn St)

247: OT Ryan Bates (Penn St)

250: LB Ryan Connelly (Wisconsin)

Purdue and Miami (OH) officially kick off the Pro Day eight days from today on Tuesday, March 5 with the Stanford Cardinal hosting one of the final big workouts roughly a month later on April 4, perhaps giving injured star running back Bryce Love enough time show some progress since the Combine in his recovery from a torn ACL.

Below, in the order they will take place, are the confirmed dates (and in most cases the local times) for the top Pro Days leading up to the draft.

https://footballmaven.io/nfldraftscout/news/2019-pro-day-workout-dates-announced-yBdbWs_BY0-eloNOoFopQw/

On 2/27/2019 at 4:25 PM, Ozzy said:

Who cares if you read Risner is going anywhere from 15-40, since when do the Vikings draft in the 40 spot?  It is 50 and I said I was annoyed with people having the Vikings pick Risner late 2nd round at the 50th spot.

As for the rest of your attitude, if you would put in the work you would have a better idea maybe and appreciate the time it takes.  Make a 4 round mock draft March 2018 then increase it to 7 rounds by May 2018 for the 2019 Draft and edit it all throughout the college football season changing the positioning of players and watching all the prospects you can. Then have a current 2019 mock 7 rounds in February 2019 right now.  Do you do that?  No, you just read what you see someone else did online, and that is fine.  Does not mean I do not have an opinion, so deal with it or stop reading it.  

You sound like an entitled little brat.  Reading comprehension goes a long ways & its obviously a skill you lack.  Maybe if you had it you'd stop making foolish assumptions that make you think you have any idea of what I do or don't do.  Instead your ignorance is amusing at best.  

Oh wait I forgot you think you're the only one with an opinion & that you're someone special, Newsflash, you're not kid, you can take your armchair opinions & throw them out the window because they're simply not good from what I've seen you post here. Simple as that kid.

As for trying to tell me to stop reading your crappy ill informed opinions then stop posting them on a public forum, especially if you have a problem getting called out on your "takes"

For the record, I didn't have a crappy attitude until this comment right here. You're the one who caught feelings over.  NEWSFLASH your opinion is no better than my 7yr old daughters

Edited by Boda

12 minutes ago, Boda said:

You sound like an entitled little brat.  Reading comprehension goes a long ways & its obviously a skill you lack.  Maybe if you had it you'd stop making foolish assumptions that make you think you have any idea of what I do or don't do.  Instead your ignorance is amusing at best.  

Oh wait I forgot you think you're the only one with an opinion & that you're someone special, Newsflash, you're not kid, you can take your armchair opinions & throw them out the window because they're simply not good from what I've seen you post here. Simple as that kid.

As for trying to tell me to stop reading your crappy ill informed opinions then stop posting them on a public forum, especially if you have a problem getting called out on your "takes"

jeez man, let it go...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

jeez man, let it go...

Let it go? I say 1 thing, ONE freaking thing

I come back here to read some childish bogus crap & give a rather friendly response. How about you tell the jackswaggon to let it go & talk to people with a little more respect, until then .... 

Edited by Boda

21 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

until then what...? you'll stop talking about football and just insult guys viciously you don't like or agree with?

is that what we can expect here from you? only you can control your posts.

Insult them viciously ... lol take that crap else where. I didn't know that respondng to someone belittling me & yes thats what happened was viciously attacking them, maybe you should focus your energy in the right place or maybe you should control your posts, oh wait its perfectly fine for you to do what you want, just like always right?

Anything else on this matter you have to say to me you can easily PM me simple as that

Edited by Boda

@Boda warning, let calm down with the name calling. 

• Do not post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. This includes references in usernames, signatures, avatars, and PMs. 
  • Personal attacks, name calling, and threats to other members are not allowed

We can do better guys, any further confrontation between you or @Ozzy will have to be brought upstairs to management.

lets keep it about football.

• Like 1

Received a free one month trial of Sling TV, and I'll be tuned in to the combine today... while teaching. Thank goodness we are down in the fitness center, and the students are being given a work day for their weight room projects. :D

• Like 1