Offseason trades and signings

teude

2 hours ago, Lionized said:

Since Hankins won't impact this, it seems more likely that RSJ would be the signing. Otherwise there isn't a reason to really wait (if the comp selection formula is the issue at hand)

52 minutes ago, Just Want A Title said:

I read that we released Tion Green.  He flashed when he was given a chance.  I am kind of disappointed.  I would rather that they released Dwayne Washington.  

I’m surprised. He had some success on an inept running team. Certainly worthy of keeping around.

1 hour ago, Just Want A Title said:

I read that we released Tion Green.  He flashed when he was given a chance.  I am kind of disappointed.  I would rather that they released Dwayne Washington.  

I don't think he'll be here either TBH. Blount, Johnson and Riddick are all pretty much guaranteed spots, which leaves 1 (maybe 2 including ST) spot for Abdullah, Zenner or Washington. I think we roll with Blount, Johnson, Riddick and Abdullah, maybe Zenner.

1 hour ago, Just Want A Title said:

He ran better than Abdullah did last year imo. I think Washington has shown some worth on special teams, so that might be why he kept a spot so far. Still don't think he'll make the final roster.

Green became casualty of crowded RB room with the additions of Blount and Johnson. 

1 minute ago, nagahide13 said:

I don't think he'll be here either TBH. Blount, Johnson and Riddick are all pretty much guaranteed spots, which leaves 1 (maybe 2 including ST) spot for Abdullah, Zenner or Washington. I think we roll with Blount, Johnson, Riddick and Abdullah, maybe Zenner.

Don't forget Bawden.

I wouldn't be shocked to see Abdullah traded before opening game. Arizona would be my pick as they said they wanted him in the draft as the Lions were drafting him. A late conditional pick would work. A 7th if he's on their opening day roster, a 6th if he gets 50% of their starts or over 35% of their offensive snaps. Both teams win in those situations. If that happens : Blount, Johnson, Riddick, Bawden, Zenner.

Archived