Packers Off-season Mini-Camp/Training Camp Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

All of us are talking about Jackson but he's crapping on Jones because he doesn't know what's going on.

Can we find a way to differentiate between the two?  There are two 2nd round JJs who play in the secondary and have bust potential, no need to act like I'm completely oblivious to all things in life

3 minutes ago, Patriotplayer90 said:

Can we find a way to differentiate between the two?  There are two 2nd round JJs who play in the secondary and have bust potential, no need to act like I'm completely oblivious to all things in life

Can't refer to them as "the bust JJ" because that's both of them. I don't know how we're going to do it. We'll just have to focus on other crappy players we have.

6 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Can't refer to them as "the bust JJ" because that's both of them. I don't know how we're going to do it. We'll just have to focus on other crappy players we have.

Let's stop the snarky sarcasm for a moment and acknowledge the fact that Jones was one of the worst starters in the league last year, and that his mental deficiencies aren't easy to overcome .  

1 minute ago, Patriotplayer90 said:

Let's stop the snarky sarcasm for a moment and acknowledge the fact that Jones was one of the worst starters in the league last year, and that his mental deficiencies aren't easy to overcome .  

He was a rookie at safety in a defense that made a Pro Bowler in HHCD look like a bottom tier starter. Last year was a throw away year.

6 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

He was a rookie at safety in a defense that made a Pro Bowler in HHCD look like a bottom tier starter. Last year was a throw away year.

Jones is a piece of work.  I would agree with you when it comes to other players on this team with football IQ, but Jones has none.

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

To be fair, he's likely going to be our starting WR because we have no better option on the team. Not exactly a great thing but it is what it is. Let's just hope he's not Boykin 2.0 after he got his starting opportunity. 

I would love it if Geronimo was Boykin 2.0.  If we can get 49 rec 681 yards and 3 TDs from him this season while J'Mon, MVS, and EQ get better acclimated to the NFL, that would be great! 

Archived