Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

9 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Maybe cuz he looked like poo his first year starting and people want to make sure it's not another Nick Foles?

Yeah that ain’t happening kid is special AF.

deadly accurate. Not to mention we had so many big leads that our boys were sent to rest in the 4th: his stats should have been so much better. Shredded that crappy titans team. 

6 hours ago, iPwn said:

Dammit Waffles. You took both of my guys this round. We got beef now.

I was TRULY shocked with you Jag fans that Linder was still around. After Pouncey got taken a round before I could nab him, Linder was my guy. Decker had a solid sim season last year. 

Just now, waffles7 said:

I was TRULY shocked with you Jag fans that Linder was still around. After Pouncey got taken a round before I could nab him, Linder was my guy. Decker had a solid sim season last year. 

Bro you’ve been snatching souls this draft! This shall not pass. Btw felt good to get that waffles sweep. 

1 hour ago, MookieMonster said:

I PMed a ton of people haha. No one wanted Goff and the people who made offers for Kirk weren’t getting anywhere close. 

I just don’t think the QB market is a sellers market. A lot of good QBs right now.

I'm shocked. Though BTSB

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

Moving Matty Ice a couple seasons ago was like pulling teeth. Same with Jimmy. Just gotta keep going.

You were the chosen one and you spit in my face

21 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Maybe cuz he looked like poo his first year starting and people want to make sure it's not another Nick Foles?

A QB ruined by Jeff Fisher?

Foles looked damn good this last run.

27 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

A QB ruined by Jeff Fisher?

Foles looked damn good this last run.

Yeah he did in the playoffs. But those don't count, and Foles hasn't shown he's been keeper potential for more than one stellar season.

Goff looked so bad year 1 that he had to dig himself out of the hole he created. Mahomes has only had one game, but his floor starts higher than Goff's did after his rookie season.

40 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Yeah that ain’t happening kid is special AF.

deadly accurate. Not to mention we had so many big leads that our boys were sent to rest in the 4th: his stats should have been so much better. Shredded that crappy titans team. 

I had high hopes for him, but not sure he'll get there. Hopefully for your team he does reach that. 

And that crappy Titans team at least got a playoff W ;)

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Yeah he did in the playoffs. But those don't count, and Foles hasn't shown he's been keeper potential for more than one stellar season.

Goff looked so bad year 1 that he had to dig himself out of the hole he created. Mahomes has only had one game, but his floor starts higher than Goff's did after his rookie season.

In the sim no. But arguing that a QB will turn out to be another QB who has shown amazing promise while he's not under the same coach that ruined Goff is silly IMO.

I'd also argue that Foles showing up in the playoffs vs the best teams is actually more promising than if he did it in the regular season.

But as far as their respective floors go. Yes Mahomes has a higher one after their rookie season. As of right now Goffs floor is far far higher.

Archived