Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

It's okay, I found some time to clean up the Available Player List myself.

Chances are I won't have the draft thread up until tomorrow but if you guys want to start building draft boards, here's the player list for now:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o8npyYzwsqfQW_KMY8r162_Aj7eUlYV3y5svAqytHMo/edit?usp=sharing

giphy.gif

Just now, ny92jefferis said:

Question:

The drafted players irl have no value on the active roster.  The only benefit to drafting them now is to tag them after this season correct?

No, they can play. Their attributes are determined by college stats, and raw measurables. An elite level rookie is around equivalent to an above average NFL player.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

No, they can play. Their attributes are determined by college stats, and raw measurables. An elite level rookie is around equivalent to an above average NFL player.

Awesome....thanks man.

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Hmm

18 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Could you perhaps give us a list of which rookies are considered "elite level"?

5 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Feel like that takes away from people who scout rookies. Same way I wouldn't ask for people who are ranked the highest that are hitting the draft 

2 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:
9 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Feel like that takes away from people who scout rookies. Same way I wouldn't ask for people who are ranked the highest that are hitting the draft 

Lol it was a joke, I wouldn't expect Nacho to share that kind of info with the league.

From previous talks with nacho, it sounds like it’s the big time names that get graded as elite level. Andrew Luck gets the tag, but not Jared Goff even though they were both drafted #1. Guys who get drafted out of order (RBs taken high) get the distinction; so probably the one who is going to get that distinction above all else is Barkley. 

5 minutes ago, iPwn said:

From previous talks with nacho, it sounds like it’s the big time names that get graded as elite level. Andrew Luck gets the tag, but not Jared Goff even though they were both drafted #1. Guys who get drafted out of order (RBs taken high) get the distinction; so probably the one who is going to get that distinction above all else is Barkley. 

Wow way to name drop now I feel he won't be there for pick #8.

18 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Attributes matter most for rookies. 

Archived