The SuperFlex Syndicate (Dynasty Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

I went back and forth with this pick for a while, even almost traded it as well while taking years off the life of the potential trade partner but I settled with Julio. He is by far the best WR available and while there are others that are younger he is still a tier-1 WR and his QB situation is far more stable than guys like AB and Odell and others.

Also, this has been bugging me a ton...

Why did Alvin Kamara fall? He was the only RB I considered when I took Fournette and maybe i had some blinders on going with the TD potential over the PPR format but i was trying to trade up all last night for him and yet other guys kept getting drafted. So why did he fall?

This pick is OTB for the next hour. Looking to move down and accumulate picks in startup 

A 2019 2nd is not enough for ten spots. Please stop sending me low-ball offers. 

Rookie picks are far less valuable than startup picks. Just want to get that out of the way for some of y'all...