WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

Just now, indifference said:

j all day nervous. Go rockets!

No sir, I want him to play.

Feeling pretty confident, but if the game is a grind then the Rockets are fully capable of stealing the game like games 4/5. 

28 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

No sir, I want him to play.

Feeling pretty confident, but if the game is a grind then the Rockets are fully capable of stealing the game like games 4/5. 

I wanted Paul and Iggy to play. I still kind of want Paul to play. But Paul trying his best doesn't sound like good news. That all said, I just can't believe he'll sit out.

“Trying his best” is the dumbest answer ever. He can either play or he can’t. There literally nothing he can do about it. They know by now whether he can go or not, they just aren’t going to reveal that until they have to. 

I don’t see anyway that he can play at any level he’s been at. At most he can be a decoy and do some of the ball handling things to keep Harden a little fresher. He’s gonna be a liability on D though. 

Terrible luck for CP3 after getting so close to the finals for the first time in his career...But just as bad for D'antoni. If the Dubs win, he will have another season where his team had a legitimate shot at winning the title derailed by a injury to a key guy or a suspension. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Terrible luck for CP3 after getting so close to the finals for the first time in his career...But just as bad for D'antoni. If the Dubs win, he will have another season where his team had a legitimate shot at winning the title derailed by a injury to a key guy or a suspension. 

Yep.  Bad luck for Houston all around.

Archived