Troy Brown

Eastern Conference Champions  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Eastern Conference?

• Celtics
    • Cavaliers

12 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

What do the Pelicans really gain there?

A culture change like the Celtics have with Horford and Irving's arrival.

12 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

While I would love this for Boston. Don't think the Pels would do this.

I don't particularly want to give away Horford nor gain Jrue Holiday. I give Irving a probable designation to be on the Celtics next year, but doubtful he'll get extended and essentially play through his prime with them.

I like seeing Kevin Love and LeBron James at the press conference taking questions together. LeBron talking a little like he is only committing to giving the Cavaliers high effort and nothing more.

2 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Why you calling me out?  I rarely post in here anymore. Enjoy your empty win. Don’t matter which of us wins, we’ll just be sheep to the slaughter. 

You want a participation trophy?

Nobody is slaughtering this Celtics team.

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I thought Kyrie had only one year remaining on his contract, but ESPN trade machine says 2.

If Kyrie does have only a year left Boston won't get top return from him. What does he have left on his contract??? Anyone know??

player option which he'll decline

1 hour ago, Troy Brown said:

it is when it's lebron because we all know that isn't what he's experiencing 

You know, it's funny you were talking about LeBron being the best actor in the NBA and then a few minutes later Jaylen Brown, for the 2nd time in these playoffs, acted like his head exploded but then suddenly felt better after his teammates forced a turnover and he cherry picks for a basket.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

You know, it's funny you were talking about LeBron being the best actor in the NBA and then a few minutes later Jaylen Brown, for the 2nd time in these playoffs, acted like his head exploded but then suddenly felt better after his teammates forced a turnover and he cherry picks for a basket.

if brown was a good actor, he would have gotten the foul called 

I love Marcus Smart, man.  He will drive you crazy at times with his decision making on offense, but he always plays hard.  He works his arse off defensively and I love when he got in JR Smith's face after he pushed Horford while he was in the air.  Smart is just one of those dudes that plays in the trenches and I love it.

31 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

maybe (prob not), but more importantly at some point he has to realize his complete lack of effort on defense hurts almost as much as his offense helps. Its been true all playoffs more or less, but he doesnt even try. Its not like they hide him with the best matchup and he gives solid effort, he just completely doesnt care and costs his team buckets.

Let's just ask him to do everything everywhere always.

37 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

A culture change like the Celtics have with Horford and Irving's arrival.

They don't need a culture change. They need better role players to surround their superstar, young big man. Giving him away for that weak of return does not help that organization.

Just now, jrry32 said:

They don't need a culture change. They need better role players to surround their superstar, young big man. Giving him away for that weak of return does not help that organization.

You asked ehatbthey provide and I answered. I don't think either team wants that trade at all though.

1 minute ago, DoleINGout said:

You asked ehatbthey provide and I answered. I don't think either team wants that trade at all though.

I'm not sure why the Celtics wouldn't want it. It's a great deal for them. 

Bulls:

Irving

Morris

Nader

Celtics:

Markkanen

Felicio

Asik

Protected Future 1st Round Pick

Celtics have Aron Baynes and Greg Monroe as imprending free agents. If Baynes decides to look for a regular starting position and better pay, he'll likely get it in free agency. Monroe is easily upgradable. Felicio could work with Brazilian Celtics assistant head coach and prosper as a rotational guy like Baynes has. Although not quite as good as Baynes, Felicio is young and offers a lot of potential plus slightly better athletism than Baynes. Asik would represent a minor upgrade over Monroe in my opinion although the impact is rather neutral. Asik and Felicio are coveted as much to fullfill replacing role players Baynes and Monroe as much as it is necessary to make the trade work cap wise for both teams. Essebtially this trade boils down to the Bulls improving fast and getting Kyrie while the Celtics get another 20 year old who can shoot the lights out and as an added bonus rebound and start at center or power forward standing seven feet tall.

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I'm not sure why the Celtics wouldn't want it. It's a great deal for them. 

You're right, but I think it's actually a big loss losing Horford more so than it is Irving. Horford started the culture shift and is the Celtics leader. Davis is so young and a little unreliable due to his injury bug so while he is better ehen healthy, I don't think it is a great improvement overall. Jrue Holiday is a good player who would probably fit in with the Celtics but I don't know enough since his ACL tear over a year ago to say I love him on the C's.

Archived