Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Piper never won a title, he was a "team player" and that's why he's a protector. I'm telling you, Im the WWE protector. 

Dome is mafia or an other.

So your tellin me your character is one of the greatest villains of all time.....is civ and Dome's character being mostly a hero is mafia? 

Would bcb do that...not sure I've played his games before?

1 minute ago, LetTheBallFly said:

So your tellin me your character is one of the greatest villains of all time.....is civ and Dome's character being mostly a hero is mafia? 

Would bcb do that...not sure I've played his games before?

I don't know anything about wrestling, but it says Roddy Piper was a "team player". 

3 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I don't know anything about wrestling, but it says Roddy Piper was a "team player". 

In real life the WWE named Roddy the greatest villain of all time. By "team player" did it mean...for the bad guys?

1 hour ago, MookieMonster said:

lol this town is so bad. I wouldn't out myself as Mafia, and risk getting lynched just to CC dome. 

I am a protector. I successfully protected myself N1, I've been protecting LTBF since he claimed and no one has tried to hit him.

Sure you would if you knew town was close to losing.

If town was smart they'd lynch me.  But they aren't so they won't.

1 hour ago, LetTheBallFly said:

This role seems like no benefit to town at all and is scummy

I tried to use it as mostly a lynch protection, but its definitely a double-edged sword (especially at this point).

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

And I don't think it matters that da Maniac was a villain. From his wiki it looks like he was WWE for a majority of his career, and is even in the WWE HOF.

and by da Maniac I mean Roddy Piper, for those not familiar with Sunny.

5 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

I tried to use it as mostly a lynch protection, but its definitely a double-edged sword (especially at this point).

Big Boss Man is a jobber and a villian in wrestling, handcuffing opponents to the ring and beating them. Most characters we have seem have wrestled in all WCW/WWF/WWE. I think it comes down to more of the actual characer for their alignment not where they wrestled at this point imo. That's why I believe you are scum now

1 minute ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Big Boss Man is a jobber and a villian in wrestling, handcuffing opponents to the ring and beating them. Most characters we have seem have wrestled in all WCW/WWF/WWE. I think it comes down to more of the actual characer for their alignment not where they wrestled at this point imo. That's why I believe you are scum now

According to my PM he usually handcuffed jobbers.

7 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

According to my PM he usually handcuffed jobbers.

Just read that in the wiki lol. Your character is a tough one. I also saw you teamed up with mine at one point. I think it comes down to what mookie turns. 

If you mislynch me we could lose. Dome was on the chopping block so he claimed. He claimed a role he was hoping was already gone, probably because I haven't gotten a successful protect since N1. They assumed the protector was dead so he claimed it.

Dome is mafia.

So based on characters I'm back to dome next. Seems Andre the Giant was one of my main rivals and seemed to always be counter to Hulk Hogan...who was a WWE Legend in this game right?

This is confusing...Did Mookie and Dome set it up so Mookie was bussing Dome?

Archived