Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

5 minutes ago, Woz said:
6 minutes ago, Woz said:

Special cases they could

Hogan was the big one (which I mentioned way back in D1) ... but they decided to take him out instead.

well, we arent going to sully our win by recruiting a gloryhound like elitetexan...i mean Hulk Hogan

Just now, MathMan said:

we tried to convert you first, ya jerk (after that blackwater comment)

Blackshores lol.

I had post restrictions every night to get a reward, but could never say what it was or why I had it . That sucked ...so did the crazy stuff I had to do lol. 

I was hoping someone would remember the Blackshores and think I was a civ talking in code...but at worse I had a protect so if you all wanted to hit me thinking I was the vig it would save us a death. 

Sorry @MookieMonster, I really don't think your character should be a civ lol

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

Blackshores lol.

I had post restrictions every night to get a reward, but could never say what it was or why I had it . That sucked ...so did the crazy stuff I had to do lol. 

I was hoping someone would remember the Blackshores and think I was a civ talking in code...but at worse I had a protect so if you all wanted to hit me thinking I was the vig it would save us a death. 

i thought you were sending a code to wcw that you could be converted.

thats was domes cult-based game )he recognized it in chatty)

2 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Blackshores lol.

Were you setting something up trying to lure a hit bc that was the feel I got then and told the jobbers the night I was hit to stay away from you 

What they meant by "team player" is that Roddy Piper was always willing to go along with the storyline, even when it meant potentially hurting his career/growth angles.

As bcb said in the last write up, Ted DiBiase (The Million Dollar Man) was a heel his entire career, but he was WWF/WWE.

Random aside: two years ago, I went to a Potomac Nationals game (Nats' high A affilliate) and Ted DiBiase was there signing autographs. One, kind of a coincidence I get his role, and two, very odd to see him at a single A farm club.

6 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Blackshores lol.

Restrictions were

1. Post a finishing move every post 

2. Say WWE in every post

3. Post in colors ROYGB in order each post

4. Speak Ina foreign language every post

5. Post backwards in every post

Really through off how I wanted to play as a civ. Not sure how well I did given the circumstance. Did hit Slappy with an invest

2 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

Were you setting something up trying to lure a hit bc that was the feel I got then and told the jobbers the night I was hit to stay away from you 

Yeah I was...partly annoyed by post restriction and was trying to prevent civs losing a number or catching scum in the act

Yeah I was...partly annoyed by post restriction and was trying to prevent civs losing a number or catching scum in the act

Was just a wee bit obvious :D

also, in a game like this, you got to be careful about voting because mafia can bum rush the vote at the end 

we were waiting for another civ to vote mookie, and when that happened, tuede struck ftw.

good game to all. 

you all made it really fun.

special props to bcb for hosting!

Archived