Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

Just now, MookieMonster said:

Okay and if I was going to fake CC you don't think I'd pick a character that would fit? It made no sense at all lol

It did to me. I really thought you and Dome were mafia and you were trying to get a quick lynch bussing Dome and setting you up well. Roddy Piper is and villain so I went with it. Did we have any moves left besides the lynch?

32 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

It did to me. I really thought you and Dome were mafia and you were trying to get a quick lynch bussing Dome and setting you up well. Roddy Piper is and villain so I went with it. Did we have any moves left besides the lynch?

If I had lived another night I would have gotten more results.  

34 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Why would I bus Dome while being so close to winning? You over thought it man...

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I had to die 3 times to win.

Felt real good after D2, but no one would bite after that.

Oh well, it was fun trolling.

It was odd, you seemed to become disheartened after D3 and just went along for the ride. I thought there was a chance had you "sold yourself out" that you could have gotten thwacked at least one more time. Or were you not allowed to say "KILL ME AND I'LL JOIN TOWN!!" ?

1 minute ago, Woz said:

It was odd, you seemed to become disheartened after D3 and just went along for the ride. I thought there was a chance had you "sold yourself out" that you could have gotten thwacked at least one more time. Or were you not allowed to say "KILL ME AND I'LL JOIN TOWN!!" ?

I basically had free reign to say anything I wanted.  Part of it is that I'm working two jobs this summer so was just super busy.  

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I had to die 3 times to win.

Felt real good after D2, but no one would bite after that.

Oh well, it was fun trolling.

I nailed this early on. But I thought it might be 4 times.

On 5/18/2018 at 12:48 PM, Slappy Mc said:

I am read up. At this point it definitely seems that Darth has to be the lynch tonight. I would like to know why Teude is getting by so easily. I am also wondering if I am the only one that is concerned that gopher is doing the same thing Malf did and Malf came back WCW aligned? I am still very suspicious of Ruskie. 

As a side note, is there a possibility that Ragnarok's win condition is to be killed/lynched 4 times? It would seem very OP if he can win by surviving or win by being lynched multiple times? 

I have not played in a significantly long time and have never played in a BCB game, but would he put something that overpowering?

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

i have no idea why ksj accused dome of being goldberg. thats why we hit him

He said he made a mistake once he did it.  About the same woops moment when we knew Darth was gonna be the lynch with slipping up in the thread. 

Sorry @Darth Pees for being the hammer it was gonna happen regardless 

Archived