Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

So what is everyone's thoughts on the two formats of mafia.  The majority needed to lynch with no set time for night and then the set times for night with plurality determining the lynch? 

A combination of both would be best imo

2 hours ago, Woz said:

I was screaming at my monitor (okay screaming in my head since I'm at work) when they all went after Mookie.

I was too, but on the other end of the emotional spectrum lol

really couldn’t believe it. None of us in the chatty could lol

2 hours ago, Famous Jameis said:

So what was @Whicker role? 

I had the strongest role ever. Teude and I shared a chat. We had five abilities. Limitless census taker and vig. One shot day ender. One shot lynch extender which gave someone two extra votes, and one where we sacrificed ourselves and in exchange all scum abilities would be roleblocked. Teude lost the latter three with my death 

I'm so bitter I was killed early. 

11 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I had the strongest role ever. Teude and I shared a chat. We had five abilities. Limitless census taker and vig. One shot day ender. One shot lynch extender which gave someone two extra votes, and one where we sacrificed ourselves and in exchange all scum abilities would be roleblocked. Teude lost the latter three with my death 

I'm so bitter I was killed early. 

hi :)

i was only a framer so i did all the hits until i died

1 hour ago, Famous Jameis said:

You can thank @kingseanjohn for you not winning.  He had his mind made up to hit you the night he died but he switched at the last second 

And it cost him. I was trying to set myself up for a hit attempt and I’m glad someone did it. Although I would have laid waste to the mookie/dome nonsense

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

And it cost him. I was trying to set myself up for a hit attempt and I’m glad someone did it. Although I would have laid waste to the mookie/dome nonsense

were you bomb or something?

4 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Great Job @teude, @MathMan, @domepatrol91, @HorizontoZenith. It was fun boys.

Totally played into our favor when Teude came out as Bret Hart and I still went so hard at him. Cleared him instantly when I came back mafia. 

It could have been totally different if these last two nights played out slightly differently. 

Good game again.

Good to play with you, hope you come back for more

Archived