Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

8 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Like totally after BB.  And there's only one Jeff on this site.  At least for one more year. 

Super excited to repeat as champion. Even with some of the issues, that was the most fun I've had playing a game on this site.

4 hours ago, teude said:

Thanks from me too, had a blast! First game went better than expected, especially since my partner was killed at the very first night :D

WCW FOREVER!

What was your reasoning behind hitting me, just a shot in the dark? 

I hope you will play more in the future 

15 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Would you guys prefer a more simple/basic game? That's probably the only way I could host. I don't think I'll have the time to devote an hour or so sorting out night moves and sending out a dozen PMs each night.

I would join

1 hour ago, Famous Jameis said:

What was your reasoning behind hitting me, just a shot in the dark? 

I hope you will play more in the future 

I dont remember anymore :D I think i discussed that a little with Whicker.

7 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I was led to believe you killed Gold dust.

I pushed you some bc my read from the beginning was that you were mafia or a power civ.  Either way I could play off your death to our advantage.  If you flipped scum I was gonna point that I was all over you, your gameplay just stood out to me that something was up with you 

8 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

I pushed you some bc my read from the beginning was that you were mafia or a power civ.  Either way I could play off your death to our advantage.  If you flipped scum I was gonna point that I was all over you, your gameplay just stood out to me that something was up with you 

I got voted for foolish reasons in the game I previously played. Genuinely meant it saying I'm not defending myself.

Archived