Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

7 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

It played both ways I guess lol

yeah, we correctly didnt hit you (you were protected by mookie), but for the wrong reasons

your abilities didnt make sense for a joat though lol, so i was confused

19 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

I had such a strong civ read on you all game too. I feel like you played out those first ~3 days really well (before we really knew anything).

It is what it is. I feel like I explained to people pretty clearly why Dome was mafia but no one wanted to listen.

Wowsa. Never thought I would’ve been able to talk my way out of that one and it led to..... my FIRST TIME WINNING AS SCUM! Feels good man.

Ya’ll were onto me immediately and called me a bad mafia player so I had to change it up.. lmao. Still shocked it worked and thank you for the motivation. 

Awesome game @bcb1213. My heart was racing all morning. Your games are always incredibly fun.

thank you scummates for helping me get my story straight!

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Wowsa. Never thought I would’ve been able to talk my way out of that one and it led to..... my FIRST TIME WINNING AS SCUM! Feels good man.

Ya’ll were onto me immediately and called me a bad mafia player so I had to change it up.. lmao. Still shocked it worked and thank you for the motivation. 

Awesome game @bcb1213. My heart was racing all morning. Your games are always incredibly fun.

excellent job, dome.

to me, you were our MVP this game.

The funny thing is...you didn't even really talk your way out of it haha. For some reason they didn't believe my CC even though it would make NO sense for me to CC as mafia.

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

It played both ways I guess lol

No, it worked well because the invest came through for you.

I was in the tomb chat and when I saw that happen, I thought hey they have a chance now!

Just now, MookieMonster said:

The funny thing is...you didn't even really talk your way out of it haha. For some reason they didn't believe my CC even though it would make NO sense for me to CC as mafia.

i will admit, i was shocked when they started voting you.

but, there had to be something in their brain that bought what dome had to say

I had you! I HAD YOU!!!

tumblr_n6m6fsr4og1qhhxd4o4_250.gif

Just now, MathMan said:

i will admit, i was shocked when they started voting you.

but, there had to be something in their brain that bought what dome had to say

I was screaming at my monitor (okay screaming in my head since I'm at work) when they all went after Mookie.

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

I was screaming at my monitor (okay screaming in my head since I'm at work) when they all went after Mookie.

Man so did I. I had the benefit of an invest of Mookie showing he visited himself on N2 though, so I was sure he was telling the truth.

1 minute ago, Famous Jameis said:

I think I see ltbf point.  Rowdy Piper screams mafia role to me.  Makes it hard to lynch a character claim that does make since as civ 

Okay and if I was going to fake CC you don't think I'd pick a character that would fit? It made no sense at all lol

Archived